Female Harassment

we can discuss and even make fun of every other fighter's personal lives and romantic partners but any discussion on Ronda's questionable taste in lovers is immediately deleted??

who is behind this cover up?

Who cares lets hope it keeps happening. The last thing we need is anymore of the TMZ vibe on this site.

I cannot believe the amount of threads that go on about how women are crap in some way. Some of you really do despise females.
Don't know why or how?

I thought the British were pretty polite?

I cannot believe the amount of threads that go on about how women are crap in some way. Some of you really do despise females.
Don't know why or how?

It's laziness. Having real conversations with women, respecting them, compromising with them and treating them like real people with ambitions and dreams, it's exhausting. Much easier to treat them like anxiety riddled objects with chips on their shoulders and no independent thought. I've known a ton of crazy women, but I'm not going to pretend I haven't known an equal number of men who were huge assholes. I go whole days and weeks without thinking about feminists or being bothered by them, but you come on here and you'd think men were being publicly castrated.

Don't know why or how?

I definitely don't despise the female in your avatar, who is that beauty? I feel like I should know.

Horrible example. StormFront are a known extreme right wing website, ridiculous to even include them here.

The thing is you have liberals using one or two sources which they treat as do no wrong gospel journalism, then you have people more to the right using one or two sources too.
If only people looked at things somewhere in the middle and stopped allowing their usual sources to essentially be the source of their 'opinion'.

And with this harassment thing, I know many girls think it's a load of nonsense.
Because of the feminist hype train, some girls are starting to think that a man just looking at them the wrong way equates to some kind of harassment.

Shall we have a separate area for girls at concerts now too?
What about bars?

lol

I agree with this sentiment.

It started with just saying hello or starting a conversation with a female, they automatically think you're hitting on them.

Calm down sweetie, you're not that attractive.

Now it's almost any social interaction.

With the news today that Jeremy Corbyn (a UK Labour leadership contender) would think about having 'women only' carriages on trains in order to stop harassment, I came across this excellent article.

http://www.returnofkings.com/47144/street-harassment-is-a-myth-invented-by-socially-retarded-white-women

"Girls nowadays are outright crippled by basic social interaction with people they don’t already know. From being asked for directions, to simple elevator small-talk, today’s 20-something woman is an agitated social retard who’s scared of all men, and whose only eye contact is with her iPhone’s “retina” display."

Now obviously women DO get harassed, but it seems like this is the new completely over the top bandwagon for professional social media liberals to jump on.

it's true. i remember back in the day, you could approach a chick on the bus or on the train, and get digits. nowadays, you attempt to do something like that, and you have people telling you to leave her alone, or you get weird looks like they don't know that you're trying to get something going with a girl.

thank god for bars. that's still one safe place, in general, where you can still do this.

ok this is slightly off topic [but feminism related], but can someone tell me why every thread about Ronda and Browne is taken down? I wanted to read some discussion on it and sherdog has wiped all traces of it off the map. all the google search results are down too. WHATS GOING ON?

No clue, I just made a thread on it and it only lasted about an hour. Deleted after 4 pages and from what I saw their was no fighter bashing or any rules broken of any sort.

This all sounds like a boondoggle for the lesbian lobby. Allowing for the women to segregate, thereby getting the men out of the way, is brilliant. My hat is off to these sneaky dykes.

No clue, I just made a thread on it and it only lasted about an hour. Deleted after 4 pages and from what I saw their was no fighter bashing or any rules broken of any sort.

Has one started in the WR, dealing with the domestic violence issue that's in the spotlight these days (and something the UFC has inserted themselves into through disciplinary actions for non-work-related incidents)? A high-profile celebrity, cheating with an abuser, after talking shit on abusers, sounds like legit thread material in here.

Don't know why or how?

Given the amount of women crying foul at everything done near them(real or imagined) this kind of thing is exactly what we should expect.

If you stopped to think for a second about what came first, the MRA or the feminist, you'd understand these types of things are a defense mechanism, not men hating women.

There's a difference between a guy following a girl and saying "Hey baby I wanna pound your ass!" and a guy walking up a girl and saying "Hey do you know where all the cute girls like you hang around here?" There's also a lot of nonverbals, is the guy is being stalky/threatening or being friendly and quick to drop it if he sees she's not interested.

People are never going to agree on anything because you can't put these interactions in one category and treat them like they're all the same.

It's laziness. Having real conversations with women, respecting them, compromising with them and treating them like real people with ambitions and dreams, it's exhausting. Much easier to treat them like anxiety riddled objects with chips on their shoulders and no independent thought. I've known a ton of crazy women, but I'm not going to pretend I haven't known an equal number of men who were huge assholes. I go whole days and weeks without thinking about feminists or being bothered by them, but you come on here and you'd think men were being publicly castrated.

great post

the source that op posted is a goldmine of retarded misogyny

then the clown actually gets offended when it gets compared to stormfront

Last edited:
Given the amount of women crying foul at everything done near them(real or imagined) this kind of thing is exactly what we should expect.

If you stopped to think for a second about what came first, the MRA or the feminist, you'd understand these types of things are a defense mechanism, not men hating women.

bahahaha

oh yeah before feminist issues became mainstream in the last couple of years nobody ever said anything denigrating about women, they were treated as equal and able, not subject to any prejudicial stereotypes at all

bahahaha

oh yeah before feminist issues became mainstream in the last couple of years nobody ever said anything denigrating about women, they were treated as equal and able, not subject to any prejudicial stereotypes at all

Nice straw man. How long did it take you to stuff?

Notice that I said these MRA's came after the feminists, not douchbags in general.

Its not bias, its like saying you are biased if you think stormfront is racist. If that is bias then reality is biased...

So you think ROTK is a bunch of MRA trolls? I wish, but they are not that smart. Sadly they are honest in their idiocy.

Its quite condescending to think that women can't think for themselves and are brainwashed by feminists. Ever thought that the women who agree with them actually feel harassed? And that feminism simply empowers them to speak out? Have you considered that shit? Nope.

They never said that we are equal in the amount of harassment we receive. So the point holds.

Wrong on all accounts.

Whether the majority of men are harassers, it totally depends on society and the laws in place. And indeed we are all harassed, but women certainly face more harassment. Even in the first world. I mean that is not debatable, it goes without saying. Implying that you had to go through the same shit is laughable. Even more laughable, when women cry harassment is that you rush to trivialize it.

I think you are out of touch by some distance. I genuinely hope for your sake that you're either pretending or you're just regurgitating what you've been told to think by the two (maybe three) websites you visit.

How many women have you spoken to about this kind of thing?
Because I 100% guarantee you that the vast majority could not give a flying fuck.

They don't need people to do anything for them. The very fact that the issue of separate carriages for them is INCREDIBLY offensive to them!
But hey, you miss that, you keep trying to score those brownie points with god knows who.

I'm not trivializing harassment towards women, neither is whoever wrote that article.
But there is a big difference between what is harassment and what isn't.
Certain groups are trying to make women think that any kind of look or action towards them is some kind of harassment.

We all know what harassment is, we all know when someone crosses the line and it's not rocket science!

Nice straw man. How long did it take you to stuff?

Notice that I said these MRA's came after the feminists, not douchbags in general.

MRA are not douchebags? lulz I suggest you browse the site in the op link

what I am saying, my simple friend, is that feminism was a natural reaction to women being treated as inferior, the fact that simply pointing out those prejudices brings out such hatred in some people and is seen as attack on all men is very telling

and just lol at these people nerd raging on a popular request of having separate public transport cars for women because too many of them get groped as an assault on teh men

what a fuck head backward logic

Back