Female Harassment

Matt M

It is happening again....
@Black
Reaction score
Corbyn is a fucking loon though.

The idea response for someone molesting women like stated is for the other males on the train or buss to beat the hell out of the shit head and throw him off at the next stop.

There should be a special bus for people who read this "return of the kings" shitblog. Actually such a bus exists, I believe americans call it "the short bus".

"you already know that women have zero skill at creating anything but the most pedestrian of conversations"

These guys really hate women, but this made me lol.

There should be a special bus for people who read this "return of the kings" shitblog. Actually such a bus exists, I believe americans call it "the short bus".

Today is the first time I've ever seen the site, fun article tho and a nice change from all the stuff we're *supposed* to get behind.

The problem with all this kind of thing is people have their own websites and stick to those. Anything from another sources is dismissed as being a load of rubbish because it doesn't completely agree with what they read in their usual source.
That's why internet debates never go anywhere, because nobody can be bothered to read various sources.

More gender inequality thanks to feminism? lol Next they will want to introduce fines for "manspreading."

The idea response for someone molesting women like stated is for the other males on the train or buss to beat the hell out of the shit head and throw him off at the next stop.
I wholeheartedly agree.

Today is the first time I've ever seen the site, fun article tho and a nice change from all the stuff we're *supposed* to get behind.

The problem with all this kind of thing is people have their own websites and stick to those. Anything from another sources is dismissed as being a load of rubbish because it doesn't completely agree with what they read in their usual source.
That's why internet debates never go anywhere, because nobody can be bothered to read various sources.

Lets apply the same logic to stormfront. Not comparing stormfront with returnofthekings, but use the same "logic" and see where it takes you.

Anyway the topic is dumb as fuck. People are not obliged to respond to you in a matter you deem appropriately sociable, esp. if they havn't initiated the conversation. What kind of weak beta pussy shit is this? Don't like how women react to your unsolicited attempts at conversation? Deal with it, without starting a blog to bitch about it, please.

Lets apply the same logic to stormfront. Not comparing stormfront with returnofthekings, but use the same "logic" and see where it takes you.

Anyway the topic is dumb as fuck. People are not obliged to respond to you in a matter you deem appropriately sociable, esp. if they havn't initiated the conversation. What kind of weak beta pussy shit is this? Don't like how women react to your unsolicited attempts at conversation? Deal with it, without starting a blog to bitch about it, please.

Horrible example. StormFront are a known extreme right wing website, ridiculous to even include them here.

The thing is you have liberals using one or two sources which they treat as do no wrong gospel journalism, then you have people more to the right using one or two sources too.
If only people looked at things somewhere in the middle and stopped allowing their usual sources to essentially be the source of their 'opinion'.

And with this harassment thing, I know many girls think it's a load of nonsense.
Because of the feminist hype train, some girls are starting to think that a man just looking at them the wrong way equates to some kind of harassment.

Shall we have a separate area for girls at concerts now too?
What about bars?

Horrible example. StormFront are a known extreme right wing website, ridiculous to even include them here.

The thing is you have liberals using one or two sources which they treat as do no wrong gospel journalism, then you have people more to the right using one or two sources too.
If only people looked at things somewhere in the middle and stopped allowing their usual sources to essentially be the source of their 'opinion'.
Horrible example using returnofthekings as representative of the middle.

I am just applying your reasoning to stormfront as well. Its something new and not something we are *supposed* to get behind. So edgy! So anti-establishment! So unconventional!

And with this harassment thing, I know many girls think it's a load of nonsense.
Because of the feminist hype train, some girls are starting to think that a man just looking at them the wrong way equates to some kind of harassment.

Shall we have a separate area for girls at concerts now too?
What about bars?
The problem with such closed minded echo chambers like returnofthekings (and other MRA sewers) is that they are insulated. You only hear men bitch about women in such places.

I like how you immeidately got on board with this article since it agrees with your preconceived notions. And now you pretend you want to debate it? Have you ever asked yourself why do women react badly when approached by strangers? Why are they "social retards" as you enjoy them being called? Have you ever asked women about this? Have you ever asked people of other ideologies (basically anyone who is not an insane anti-feminist) about this?

You even mention "a man looking at them the wrong way is harassment" like its a joke. You have no clue. Fuck women, who cares, lets talk about men: Even as men doesn't it bother us if other people stare? I don't like a dude persistently and intensely staring at me for any reason - I don't care if its complimentary like he wants to suck my dick or likes my clothes or whatever. It bothers me. Not just me, it bothers like 99,9% of guys, actually I've seen real violence committed because of staring.

But when women are annoyed by it... omg lol those silly feminist bitches lol ruining western civilization lets cry feminism!!!11 What a fucking joke.

Horrible example using returnofthekings as representative of the middle.

I am just applying your reasoning to stormfront as well. Its something new and not something we are *supposed* to get behind. So edgy! So anti-establishment! So unconventional!

The problem with such closed minded echo chambers like returnofthekings (and other MRA sewers) is that they are insulated. You only hear men bitch about women in such places.

I like how you immeidately got on board with this article since it agrees with your preconceived notions. And now you pretend you want to debate it? Have you ever asked yourself why do women react badly when approached by strangers? Why are they "social retards" as you enjoy them being called? Have you ever asked women about this? Have you ever asked people of other ideologies (basically anyone who is not an insane anti-feminist) about this?

You even mention "a man looking at them the wrong way is harassment" like its a joke. You have no clue. Fuck women, who cares, lets talk about men: Even as men doesn't it bother us if other people stare? I don't like a dude persistently and intensely staring at me for any reason - I don't care if its complimentary like he wants to suck my dick or likes my clothes or whatever. It bothers me. Not just me, it bothers like 99,9% of guys, actually I've seen real violence committed because of staring.

But when women are annoyed by it... omg lol those silly feminist bitches lol ruining western civilization lets cry feminism!!!11 What a fucking joke.

I never said 'Return of the Kings' was in the middle. I'd never even heard of the site until I saw that article today, which I thought was well written, funny and made some good points.

So the difference between me and you is? I went into that article with no bias. You did.

You've gone way over the top in your angry response and you've almost quoted me as saying things I didn't even say. Calm down.
I never referred to women as 'social retards', the article did. And i'm sure it was done purely to annoy people like you up, so it works perfectly in that respect.
You've missed the point with your eagerness to make yourself look like a good human being.

Everyone is against harassment.
The point is that certain groups and certain people are trying to make women think that the most tiny thing is a form of harassment. It's scaremongering and it's sad to see some guys jump on the bandwagon to score brownie points.

It's amazing how feminists say we are all equal, yet ask for separate carriages on trains to avoid harassment from those horrible men.

The stone cold fact that most people miss, is that the vast majority of men do not harass anybody.
If you're in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong type of person, then that's a damn shame. It happens to all of us.

ok this is slightly off topic [but feminism related], but can someone tell me why every thread about Ronda and Browne is taken down? I wanted to read some discussion on it and sherdog has wiped all traces of it off the map. all the google search results are down too. WHATS GOING ON?

we can discuss and even make fun of every other fighter's personal lives and romantic partners but any discussion on Ronda's questionable taste in lovers is immediately deleted??

who is behind this cover up?

we can discuss and even make fun of every other fighter's personal lives and romantic partners but any discussion on Ronda's questionable taste in lovers is immediately deleted??

who is behind this cover up?

It probably attracts too much shitposting

As far as the OP, good. I like seeing the occasional pretty lady on public transportation as much as the next guy but if it means keeping them from being groped in packed transits I think its fair.

I never said 'Return of the Kings' was in the middle. I'd never even heard of the site until I saw that article today, which I thought was well written, funny and made some good points.

So the difference between me and you is? I went into that article with no bias. You did.
Its not bias, its like saying you are biased if you think stormfront is racist. If that is bias then reality is biased...

I never referred to women as 'social retards', the article did. And i'm sure it was done purely to annoy people like you up, so it works perfectly in that respect.
So you think ROTK is a bunch of MRA trolls? I wish, but they are not that smart. Sadly they are honest in their idiocy.

Everyone is against harassment. The point is that certain groups and certain people are trying to make women think that the most tiny thing is a form of harassment. It's scaremongering and it's sad to see some guys jump on the bandwagon to score brownie points.
Its quite condescending to think that women can't think for themselves and are brainwashed by feminists. Ever thought that the women who agree with them actually feel harassed? And that feminism simply empowers them to speak out? Have you considered that shit? Nope.

It's amazing how feminists say we are all equal, yet ask for separate carriages on trains to avoid harassment from those horrible men.
They never said that we are equal in the amount of harassment we receive. So the point holds.

The stone cold fact that most people miss, is that the vast majority of men do not harass anybody.
If you're in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong type of person, then that's a damn shame. It happens to all of us.
Wrong on all accounts.

Whether the majority of men are harassers, it totally depends on society and the laws in place. And indeed we are all harassed, but women certainly face more harassment. Even in the first world. I mean that is not debatable, it goes without saying. Implying that you had to go through the same shit is laughable. Even more laughable, when women cry harassment is that you rush to trivialize it.

Back