Female fighters that finish fights

Arzachel

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I don't want to be that guy that shits on WMMA, but i really wonder if there are any female fighters outside of the top 5 that have not decisioned most of their fights by throwing a lot of air punches.

Please educate me on some good up and coming female finishers.

There isn't one real fighter, current or retired, legit fight analyst and a true martial artist that thinks this fight even belongs on the same card as the three fights we had before this and after this.(Calvillo/Sanchez) The women's division is there because of women and society reasons and that is it. Its a shame what has been done to the UFC because of the women's division. When i'm trying to explain to people that its like watching a NFL sunday and one of the games is a women's game. It just doesn't make sense.

Nunes and..........ummmmmm...... Maycee Barber?

save the dumb hate comments I've heard it all before not going to do anything..

Up and coming? I have no clue.
But amanda nunes is a brutal finisher.

Ladd has finished both her UFC fights.
But yeah too many decisions.
Gotta miss Ronda.

I would tell you to watch next week (Weili Zhang has a better finish rate than most male fighters)...but I think she'll meet her match in Torres.

Jarl

I legit just fell asleep. I told my gf to wake me up so I wouldnt miss the rest of the card.

I was thinking about this too, what confuses me is women are much more susceptible to concussions yet they never get finished

Females love to finish fights and I don’t mean in the cage. They always have to get the last word in.

Aspen Ladd is a punisher and she’s super young. She may be ranked, I don’t know, but I remember seeing her in Invicta and being like “damn.”

Speaking of which, the UFC has really spiked what Invicta could have, and should, been.

This is why Ronda is GOAT tbh

she not only had a sick run, she had great fights win or lose

I really think her first fight with Tate had FOTY potential

It's hard to finish a fight when most of your gender lacks power and the real BJJ practioners are too smart to come get punched in the face in mma

And if we have seen anything from the nfl even a 110 lb waif can take a overhand right from a 260 a1 superathlete, so what chance do other women have

This is what I think when you donks start complaining about women fighters.

giphy.gif

Back