Female celebrities that look like they stink

Brittney Spears likely smells like menthol cigarettes, scratched off lottery tickets, month old hot dogs and a truck stop urinal

a great sherdogger once said that brittney spears probably smells of peach body spray masking doodoo

jennifer-aniston-cake-set.jpg

Specific Odor : Faint whiff of garlic, mixed with old man

hollywood will never convince me this hag is hot

Anyone with dreadlocks.

Nothing like getting sucker punched by the sour smell of women than dont wash their hair (especially since its usually from ones that look completly fine and like they invest on their looks).

Last edited:
Anyone with dreadlocks.

Nothing like getting sucker punched by the sour smell of women than dont wash their hair (especially since its usually from ones that look completly fine and like they invest on their looks).

how about sticking your hand in a puddle of jerriculr?

Emma Stone looks like she reeks of cat pee.

Rihanna looks like she smells like coco butter and weed.

Ronda Rousy looks like she smells like dirty gym socks and a used protein shaker that hasn't been washed in days.

Came to say Emma Stone. Cat pee describes it perfectly. Glad to see I wasn't the only one.

hollywood will never convince me this hag is hot

Uh everyone looks bad in at least one pic. So basically what youre saying nobody in the world is attractive.

Just watch anything she's in, bitch was hot as hell when young and even hotter now as a milf. Actually watched Leprachaun the other day, I think it was her first movie. She looked damn good.

im sure someone said it - but rousey. looks like she smells of draft beer, chili, smelly gym clothes.

These guys look like they smell like teen spirit

nirvana%2015-39-58_0.jpg

Back