Female Cartel Hit-Woman Slain after allegedly killing 13 cops

"...it is unusual for women to rise to high rank within drug cartels..."

I was thinking the same thing. Especially since she was only 21 y.o. A hot young girl cartel leader sounds like some unrealistic Hollywood shit. Hot women aren't taken seriously in a lot of positions let alone leading a gang. Maybe her boyfriend being in the cartel gave her some influence(?)

It does sound unrealistic, something sherdoggers would get triggered by and call SJW bullshit that could never happen in real life

So she killed via guns rather than boob smother or pussy smother?

No way. She’s not actually mentally retarded.
i think people who kill for a living must be always ready for their turn to come.

They probably think life is miserable and pointless so they might as well have some fun and get some kicks while they’re here.

I don’t know. This looks like a face full of terror. Not well thought out and now scared to death. Just a perfect picture of what goes around, comes around.

7AE7ABD6-E0E0-4B27-8DEB-26EB2BCA2541.jpeg

Good ol Mexico

DeliciousExaltedBlueshark-max-1mb.gif

Oh the weather outside is weather...

giphy.gif

I can't remember the last time I was this happy that someone was dead, it actually feels good knowing she laid there bleeding out in agony from getting filled with lead.

Dunno why but she rubs me the wrong way, some silly slag running round with her gold gun thinking she is something special taking the lives of good men and women trying to bring justice.

I wish USA would send in Delta Force like in Sicario and just give them the green light to literally blow cartel members faces off and leave none alive, I guarantee they would shit themselves.

This Hoorah American jingoistic talk always makes me want to puke. The US Military regime is responsible for far, far more heinous crimes against humanity than this woman ever was. She was a piece of shit but don't act like the US Military is some grand freedom fighting force protecting the people from evil. They're just like the cartels except officially sanctioned and funded by the government and our taxes.

This Hoorah American jingoistic talk always makes me want to puke. The US Military regime is responsible for far, far more heinous crimes against humanity than this woman ever was. She was a piece of shit but don't act like the US Military is some grand freedom fighting force protecting the people from evil. They're just like the cartels except officially sanctioned and funded by the government and our taxes.
I wasn't actually referring to them in the sense of heroes but right now with the state of Mexico the USA is the probably the only nation not scared of the Cartel and the US military are the only ones capable of actually putting them into the ground.

I actually agree with everything you said.

Wood've

I'm glad she died, though. Fuck her. Anybody who murders police should suffer before dying.

No sympathy.

Vile individual that did heinous things including killing 13 cops.

Good riddance.

Back