Female Cartel Hit-Woman Slain after allegedly killing 13 cops

Holy shit, was that sound her breathing? If so, it's no surprise she didn't make it.

Also, I'm really surprised at how calmly the cop was talking to her in spite of her killing 13 of his colleagues. Meanwhile in the states you got cops beating the shit out of limbless citizens.

No way. She’s not actually mentally retarded.
i think people who kill for a living must be always ready for their turn to come.

They probably think life is miserable and pointless so they might as well have some fun and get some kicks while they’re here.
I really, really doubt it's as profound and deep as you want to believe. They arent depressed warriors that look death in the eye and tell it to "suck my dick!"

They are just fucking selfish assholes, that arent too bright and dont weigh the pros and cons of their actions. They just act on selfish impulse

That Hitwoman Over There
giphy.gif

THOTS FIRED

"...it is unusual for women to rise to high rank within drug cartels..."

I was thinking the same thing. Especially since she was only 21 y.o. A hot young girl cartel leader sounds like some unrealistic Hollywood shit. Hot women aren't taken seriously in a lot of positions let alone leading a gang. Maybe her boyfriend being in the cartel gave her some influence(?)

"...it is unusual for women to rise to high rank within drug cartels..."

I was thinking the same thing. Especially since she was only 21 y.o. A hot young girl cartel leader sounds like some unrealistic Hollywood shit. Hot women aren't taken seriously in a lot of positions let alone leading a gang. Maybe her boyfriend being in the cartel gave her some influence(?)

100% dude. Her boyfriend M2 was the only reason she was there at all.

His friends call him M2, by the way.

That female had one hell of a dumper on her for such a skinny chick, though!

We should have kept letting freedom ring all the way down to Panama all those years ago IMO. A lot less border to cover between Panama and Colombia.

Jesus... the thirsty fucks on IG are caping for her like she's some sort of hero.

One (homely) girl wrote "what did she think was gonna happen?"

Dudes are in the comments cursing that girl out and calling her ugly to defend La Catrina's honor.

Say what you want about Sherdoggers but at least a majority of the posters here acknowledge she was no saint.

I can't remember the last time I was this happy that someone was dead, it actually feels good knowing she laid there bleeding out in agony from getting filled with lead.

Dunno why but she rubs me the wrong way, some silly slag running round with her gold gun thinking she is something special taking the lives of good men and women trying to bring justice.

I wish USA would send in Delta Force like in Sicario and just give them the green light to literally blow cartel members faces off and leave none alive, I guarantee they would shit themselves.

Notable nuggets I took from reading Confessions of a Cartel Hit Man:

1. You get close to your target because it's actually hard to kill someone with bullets
2. Escaped victims are women enough to forgive their would-be assassin even after getting shot in the head multiple times
3. People who try to rat on cartels may find they go crazy in the process
4. This hitman in the book eventually felt bad for what he did

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I heard her weapon of choice was a Snu-Snubnose .38 to the pelvis.

Good riddance. Hate when these clowns get glorified in media and Hollywood.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back