Fellow Grapplers...I think my wife is cheating on me...could really use some advice

Repost for the tenth time on the 3 message boards I am on. Old schtick is old.

ryan-howard-photo_452x387.jpg

Does she keep her phone locked around you? Does she watch how much she drinks around you? Does she leave the room when she takes phone calls? Does she keep perfume in her purse? Does she shower before sex? Does she shower after sex?

At first was like HUHHH?? and then was like OHHH haha. pretty funny

i think u can fix it urself unless u arent to handy and u wanna take it to the dealer

alright bro i think you should def take it to the dealer cuz i had a similar problem and tried to fix it myself but i couldnt. after u get that fixed jus sit down and talk to ur wife bout the whole situation and say that ur relationship wont work unless u guys are honest

Last edited:
funny but you did it wrong.

There is a version of this joke on almost every hobby forum. Obviously this is from a motorcycle forum.

You have to at least customize the joke to the grappling forum and say you were hiding behind your clothes line and saw you had rip in your gi. Should you get it tailored or return it to the manufacturer?

this

So I didn't miss much then?

You didn't miss a thing. I maybe look through a couple pages every other day, and I didn't really see anything that interesting. Lots of troll/joke threads. Maybe I missed something though. Not trying to offend anyone :icon_chee

Back