Fellow Grapplers...I think my wife is cheating on me...could really use some advice

BJJGuy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Off topic and I've never talked about this before, but I really need advice on what could be a crucial decision. I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me.

The usual signs... Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up.
My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them."

I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has gotten out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi?

I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife and I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

I decided I was going to park my motorcycle next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my bike , that I noticed that the valve covers on my engine seemed to be leaking a little oil.

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?

NotSureIfSerious.jpg

Old as hell and massive repost.

BAN

Funny but you did it wrong.

There is a version of this joke on almost every hobby forum. Obviously this is from a motorcycle forum.

You have to at least customize the joke to the grappling forum and say you were hiding behind your clothes line and saw you had rip in your gi. Should you get it tailored or return it to the manufacturer?

Your bike's crying oil tears for you coz it knows your wife is off humming some guys balls

this a comment at the trolling not an attempt to rick roll. get ur facts straight :p

p.s. but I am happy you can read. its a good sign.

Back