Social Fellow Billionaire on Hannity calls out TRUMP for CONSTANTLY PLAYING THE VICTIM

Trump wondering who the 4% of Republicans are

It should include Mike DeWine and Larry Hogan, 2 Republican Governors with the highest approval rating because they are opening with SCIENCE

Trump is so much a cartoon at this point. Hanging on by an insanely low iq thread and you can see he is deteriorating by the day. He knows he is done in a few months and his fragile ego just can’t handle it

Wasn't unemployment super low just before the pandemic hit?

Admittedly the trend was already headed in the right direction under Obama, but at the end of 2019 after 3 years of Trump it was at the lowest this millennium

Here's unemployment since 2009:

fredgraph.png

Makes no sense to claim that Trump has anything to do with the declines between 2017 and 2020. That's in addition to the fact that he didn't really do anything that could plausibly have contributed positively to the economy. You could argue about higher deficits, but given that they were almost entirely giveaways to rich people (the least-stimulative way to raise deficits) and unemployment was already low, there's not much of a case even for that contributing to the small post-inauguration decline. Also, the trade war pushed in the opposite direction.

Hey look, a backwards post! So uh, Trump is delusional about the media attacking him constantly? So how do these shill accounts work, is there like 3 people with access to it, or?

Trump's presidency has been a dumpster fire, and the media coverage has partly reflected that. Also, I don't think it's so much that Trump himself is delusional, as that he doesn't want people to pay attention to his failures and corruption so he claims that the media is just attacking him, and his idiots fans believe it.

Unemployment is a useful statistic, but also doesn't provide much detailed information. You can reach full employment quite quickly - give everyone a government job that pays 1 dollar a month that asks them to pick up one piece of trash per month. Boom, full employment.

Now obviously thats just an extreme to prove a point. Analogous to that, an economy where unemployment is really low, but where most of the jobs pay minimum wage in the service industry, where consumer debt is at all time highs, where student loan debt is the most its ever been, where most young people are struggling to find housing or become homeowners because of exploding housing prices, where most Americans can't afford a 500 dollar emergency, where real wages have been flat for 40 years, that is NOT a good or strong economy.

Here's median wages since 2014:

fredgraph.png

When unemployment is low, that means that workers have more leverage, which generally leads to rising wages. We saw a decline in 2017 (kind of mysterious), but during the recovery from the GFC, that pattern has generally held (started in 2014 because that's when unemployment reached the point that we'd expect rising wages--there's usually some downward pressure after a recession because people who lose their jobs first and find them last tend to be lower-paid).

I saw the interview with Cuban, but hes being completely naive. There's zero doubt that Trump has been treated terribly by the media, which is what he always complains about. Many other people would crumble under the pressure that Trump has to deal with, the insulting questions, the lies, the twisting of his words to form narratives that aren't true, the never ending cycle of attacks.

Cuban is essentially saying that hes not allowed to mention it. Its a little bit ridiculous. Of course Trump has his issues, but when youre treated that unfairly, you certainly have the right to bring it up.
Theres a reason trump gets grilled so hard. He's so obviously full of shit all the time and never can own up to making a mistake ever. Bad combo.

"There's no question he deserves a lot of credit for what he did with the economy, he's done really well there ... BUT ..."

As a non-American I don't really have a dog in the fight - I thought Trump did some good things, at least to start off his term, and over the last 4 years I've found him to be pretty funny for the most part (and I'm certainly no fan of either Hilary or Biden) - but it always amused me how many of Trump's hardcore supporters were the types of goofuses who would rail on other people for "playing the victim" while opening wide and swallowing all of the victim-playing by the Billionaire POTUS who doesn't just play the victim, he sets world records for the amount of victim-playing he does.

"... he's the most powerful man in the world, and he always plays the victim card ..."

Like I said, as a non-American who doesn't have to deal with Trump I get to sit back and find Trump entertaining, and his weapons-grade whining is a huge part of what makes him that entertaining to me, but it's even more entertaining to see someone go on Fox News and tell Hannity his mancrush is the exact type of guy so many of his supporters tell themselves and others they don't like ... a pathological victim-player.

Even more entertaining is that earlier in the interview Hannity said he respects that Cuban always "tells is like it is", which makes Hannity spluttering that POTUS IS a victim all the more hilarious.

@SBJJ see even Hannity drinks his beer through a straw.

Trump is so much a cartoon at this point. Hanging on by an insanely low iq thread and you can see he is deteriorating by the day. He knows he is done in a few months and his fragile ego just can’t handle it

I wouldn't hand Biden the election, the guy stumbles in prearranged MSM interviews and was dumb enough to say people aren't black is they vote for Trump. Dems were mailing the election in before this virus, and were not prepared for an actual close contest.

Trump's a baby but the media doesn't even try to hide their bias anymore, so I get the constant animosity towards them.

Trump's a baby but the media doesn't even try to hide their bias anymore, so I get the constant animosity towards them.

He’s a buffoon. How is the media supposed to treat him?

Back