Felix Verdejo vs Will Madera July 16th Espn (Tonight)

felix-verdejo%20(25).jpg

That night Verdejo (26-1, 16 KO) will face Will Madera (15-0-3, 8 KO) at an agreed weight of 136 pounds.

felix-verdejo%20(25).jpg

That night Verdejo (26-1, 16 KO) will face Will Madera (15-0-3, 8 KO) at an agreed weight of 136 pounds.
Arum and TR are continuing to invest in Verdejo by taking his former manager to court, they must see something in him that we havent already.

Arum and TR are continuing to invest in Verdejo by taking his former manager to court, they must see something in him that we havent already.
I even heard Verdejo wants to face the winner of Lopez and Lomachenko if he wins this one. I don't get what he done to deserve a shot at multiple titles though. I don't see that fight being made if even if he is with Arum. Unless Loma wants a stay busy fight after beating Lopez.

https://www.boxingscene.com/verdejo-hopes-fight-lomachenko-lopez-winner-defeating-madera--150168

Man Verdejo really hasn't panned out the way people were hoping he would. Hope he can put it all together but it's gonna be tough, LW has some killers in it and I don't favor him over any of them.

FULL WEIGHTS

Miguel Marriaga, 127.3 vs. Mark John Yap, 136.7—10 rds, 128-pound contract limit(cancelled)

Felix Verdejo, 135.9 vs. Will Madera, 135.8—10 rds, 136-pound contract limit

Martinio Jules, 127 (2nd attempt) vs. Aleem Jumakhonov, 125.1—8 rds, 127-pound contract limit

Jared Anderson, 241.8 vs. Hector Perez, 220.7—4 rds, heavyweight

Kenny Davis Jr., 134.5 vs. Eduardo Sanchez, 134.6—4 rds, lightweight

Damn, Yap couldnt handle that COVID bulk routine

edit: I completely forgot Verdejo had that loss

Wow. The best Yap could do was 9 pounds over for a 128!?

Was he a late replacement or anything? Not his normal weight? That's SO far off at that limit. Jesus.

We are Live on ESPN... Talking about Covid and Boxers...

Yes sir.

WE ARE LIVE!!!

What!? Yap was 155 ten days ago? Took a 128 bout? C'mon, that's worse than unprofessional.

He comes Bradley...

I'll give Bradley props on the B&B sandwich. Since I was little, I'm not sure how many bacon sandwiches I've eaten on white bread, but it's a lot.

Once in a while or a BLT now, but I used to like that B&B as well.

Back