Felix Verdejo in motorcycle accident....

That's a shame, hopefully he has no significant injuries. I'm not sure what stable means, specifically. I always get really nervous when I hear a fighter crashed a motorcycle for obvious reasons.

Pretty vague but hopefully since theyre mentioning the fight deadlines it means no serious injuries.

Motorcycles fun but dangerous. Definitely addrenline junkie stuff. Had one buddy die a long time ago when old man hit him from behind. Other buddy sold it because he said he was addicted to speed and sooner or later he would crash and die if he kept riding and pushing the limit. Crazy stuff

A motorcycle is something I have no desire to try. With how many bad drivers there are on the road, it is a serious injury or death waiting to happen.

Big D said he is okay and in stable condition.

It's a shame. He was supposed to fight Terry Flanagan in the Canelo undrrcard

Like everyone who gets on a motorcycle, he was probably driving it like a retard.

Big D said he is okay and in stable condition.

It's a shame. He was supposed to fight Terry Flanagan in the Canelo undrrcard
Pretty vague but hopefully since theyre mentioning the fight deadlines it means no serious injuries.

That's a shame, hopefully he has no significant injuries. I'm not sure what stable means, specifically. I always get really nervous when I hear a fighter crashed a motorcycle for obvious reasons.

Concussion and has a lot of his skin pulled off

Like everyone who gets on a motorcycle, he was probably driving it like a retard.
Apparently the motorcycle was in terrible shape as was the road, a lot of pot holes.

He did it on purpose to avoid the fight with Turbo Terry Flanagan. He knows that the injuries he suffered during the motorbike accident are nothing compared to the beating Turbo Terry would inflict on him.

Motorcycles fun but dangerous. Definitely addrenline junkie stuff. Had one buddy die a long time ago when old man hit him from behind. Other buddy sold it because he said he was addicted to speed and sooner or later he would crash and die if he kept riding and pushing the limit. Crazy stuff

Me: "I'm thinking about getting a motorcycle, it's cheaper than a car."
Buddy: "Yeah, everything is cheaper when you're dead."

I thought it was a pretty good point.

Glad Felix injuries look relatively minor.

Back