***Guilty*** Felix Verdejo charged for the killing of his mistress

Lol!!!!! The kid is a criminal.... hanging out in projects, drug lords and contracting killers has 0 to do with CTE. he has always been like this
I don't really know jack shit about this guy's personal life. I just know CTE makes people crazy and we saw the effects with Edwin Valero. So I'm wondering if he's suffering from it at all. But I guess he was just a scumbag already

I don't really know jack shit about this guy's personal life. I just know CTE makes people crazy and we saw the effects with Edwin Valero. So I'm wondering if he's suffering from it at all. But I guess he was just a scumbag already
Probably he has, he is a boxer... but everything surrounding him is pointing at him being a complete psycho.... let’s see what happens in court

They say Aaron Hernandez had bad CTE. I'm sure it's a factor but I think others may be all the coaching to be violent, our warped patriarchal ideals on top of psychiatry and free will.

Three days and 30 posts later and my feelings remain the same...

<6>
I kinda bowed out, people tend to want to see women and victims in a single light. I recall when Chris Cornell hung himself , I said on a music forum, "probably because of a woman" and they carved me up like a Thanksgiving Turkey. Then, a week or so later, Chris' friends and family came out with stories of how much of a bitch his wife was. Chris even wrote a song about her,Black Hole Sun.

I've been following this story too

My family in PR says its a big story there, they're protesting violence against women in spite of this, domestic violence in PR is an epidemic apparently.

What is it with boxers and beating and killing women

Lot of fighters come from crazy environments and shitty broken families. Not saying that's an excuse or anything though. I think if you are a trained prizefighter you should be able to control yourself even more than a regular dude. It's a shame.

Lot of fighters come from crazy environments and shitty broken families. Not saying that's an excuse or anything though. I think if you are a trained prizefighter you should be able to control yourself even more than a regular dude. It's a shame.
That's true when I sparred back in the day I learned about "controlled aggression" b/c I would get fucking pissed if somebody laid into me and got me good.

I think @mozfonky pointed it out in another thread, getting it in the face doesn't usually hurt as much as it makes you angry and fighters should be a bit better at assessing a situation b/c they have learned to control their aggression throughout their life. That said controlling your temper in the ring is much different than outside, unfortunately.

Yeah nah its ok I know this from experience

You'd just wish with the better life situation they wouldn't repeat the cycle ya know?

Sadly not how it works

Over a year late but unless it’s some advanced CTE where your brain is mush like a dementia patient, I don’t think it turns you violent if you were not already a violent person.

It just removes that filter that tells you not to actually do what you feel.

Back