Felix Trinidad's Top 10 Greatest Wins:

When its all said and done:

Diego Corrales, Jose Luis Castillo, Oscar De La Hoya (absolute lock), Ricky Hatton, Chicanito Hernandez and Arturo Gatti may very well be hall of famers.

I think Diego, JLC and ODLH are in for sure. Hatton might get these based on his place of birth and inflated record, Gatti could probably snake his way in. Also, he's going to end up fighting Cotto in the spring most likely. I just can't believe how much people hate Floyd and how it blinds their judgement.

I think Diego, JLC and ODLH are in for sure. Hatton might get these based on his place of birth and inflated record, Gatti could probably snake his way in. Also, he's going to end up fighting Cotto in the spring most likely. I just can't believe how much people hate Floyd and how it blinds their judgement.

I dont know about blind judgement. But PBF is frustrating in the fights that he chooses.

A smart poster saying he has 1 HOFer? Like the song on our website.... "blinded by the light!"

I dont care who makes and does not make the HOF. The boxing hall of fame is sort of a joke anyways. PBF has built up an impressive record jumping around weight divisions and all. If he doesnt fight some prime welters though he wont be an all time great. If he doesnt fight Cotto and Cotto continues to dominate in the WW division, Cotto will pass PBF as an all-time great.

He already is an all-time great. He could lose thirty fights in a row and thats not going to change. Mayweather's legacy is rock solid and it can only get better now, not worse.

He already is an all-time great. He could lose thirty fights in a row and thats not going to change. Mayweather's legacy is rock solid and it can only get better now, not worse.

Do you agree that Cotto would surpase him as an all-time great if PBF does not fight Cotto and Cotto continues his reign?

Not in the forseable future. What Mayweather has done in his career is a long way away from what Cotto has. Cotto as certainly acheived more as a welter though, but has yet to face a young, primed, elite fighter himself, wheras Mayweather has fought a number of those guys.

Hell, Cotto hasn't even fought a world champion yet.

Not in the forseable future. What Mayweather has done in his career is a long way away from what Cotto has. Cotto as certainly acheived more as a welter though, but has yet to face a young, primed, elite fighter himself, wheras Mayweather has fought a number of those guys.

Hell, Cotto hasn't even fought a world champion yet.

You can't hold it against Cotto that he hasnt yet gotten a crack at a linear champ. PBF did beat Baldo, so what. It just frustrates me that PBF is gonna fight Oscar again, claim retirement. Then maybe have a rematch a Hatton. Yawn.

Mayweather has beaten a few world champions and/or P4P contenders, though. Corrales, Castillo, Hernandez, Gatti, Baldo were all world champions @ the time Mayweather beat them. Corrales had been stripped of his belt though.

Cotto has only ever fought for vacant titles. Thats significant, IMO and speaks to how careful they had been with Miguel before his move to 147.

What do you make of PBF's first fight with Castillo? Hopefully we will see Cotto and PBF face off before PBF actually retires. Who do you got in that fight?

That was a very, very tough night at the office. I thought Mayweather won, but ts no shame in going that close with Castillo. He's a great fighter. Duran lost to Estaban DeJesus who isn't far removed from Castillo. That people still say Castillo was robbed, speaks to the foolishness of internet fans.

I dunno about Cotto v Mayweather. They're both way too good to get beaten. I give Cotto a great chance. Especially if the fight is about a year away.

That people still say Castillo was robbed, speaks to the foolishness of internet fans.

I don't necessarily want to re-hash an old argument, but the closest score for that fight being 115-111 speaks to the foolishness of Boxing judges.

Mayweather needs to fight true welterweights still in their prime. He hasn't done that yet. He's ducking people. He doesn't want any tough fights with true welters. The longer he ducks Cotto or Margarito the dumber he looks. However,he's getting alot richer by doing it. Some people are warriors. Some people call themselves "Money". That should tell you why he makes the decisions he has. He IS NOT a great welterweight. His big ass arrogant mouth is why sooooo many people dislike him. He did it to himself. A slick,tactition in the ring who talks like a murderer. What a fraud! If he beats Cotto or Margarito, I'll give him his due credit at welterweight. Especially if he beats Cotto.

Back