Felix Trinidad's Top 10 Greatest Wins:

Great vid. I wonder where Tito ranks in the top WW's of all time. I think he deserves to be in the top 5.

edit- but I still can't stop thinking of Freddie Roach claiming that Tito's camp soaked the tape before wrapping his hands to make it harder. Supposedly, this happened before a lot of big fights of his, the Vargas one in particular.

I know where Tito ranks and its not top 5.

Nice Video I'm was and still am a big fan of Tito Trinidad even though he's on his way out. I went to the David Reid fight at Ceazars Palace.

Tito was definately exciting.

Wish he would've fought Quartey at 147.

Great vid. I wonder where Tito ranks in the top WW's of all time. I think he deserves to be in the top 5.

edit- but I still can't stop thinking of Freddie Roach claiming that Tito's camp soaked the tape before wrapping his hands to make it harder. Supposedly, this happened before a lot of big fights of his, the Vargas one in particular.

me either! Wasnt there some controversy the night he fought hopkins about it?

Let me guess, no champion from the past 20 years makes that top 5.
Couldn't get a fastball past you.

1. Ray Robinson
2. Ray Leonard
3. Henry Armstrong
4. Kid Gavilan
5. Jose Napoles
6. Emile Griffith
7. Thomas Hearns
8. Mickey Walker
9. Luis Rodriguez
10. Carmen Basilio
11. Joe Walcott
12. Jack Britton
13. Barney Ross
14. Felix Trinidad
15. Jimmy McClarnin
16. Ted Lewis
17. Roberto Duran
18. Oscar De La Hoya
19. Donald Curry
20. Pipino Cuevas

1. Ray Robinson
2. Ray Leonard
3. Henry Armstrong
4. Kid Gavilan
5. Jose Napoles
6. Emile Griffith
7. Thomas Hearns
8. Mickey Walker
9. Luis Rodriguez
10. Carmen Basilio
11. Joe Walcott
12. Jack Britton
13. Barney Ross
14. Felix Trinidad
15. Jimmy McClarnin
16. Ted Lewis
17. Roberto Duran
18. Oscar De La Hoya
19. Donald Curry
20. Pipino Cuevas

At least we agree Trinidad is over Duran.

im still miffed over trinidad vs delahoya. I could never rank him above the golden boy after watching that fight.

1. Ray Robinson
2. Ray Leonard
3. Henry Armstrong
4. Kid Gavilan
5. Jose Napoles
6. Emile Griffith
7. Thomas Hearns
8. Mickey Walker
9. Luis Rodriguez
10. Carmen Basilio
11. Joe Walcott
12. Jack Britton
13. Barney Ross
14. Felix Trinidad
15. Jimmy McClarnin
16. Ted Lewis
17. Roberto Duran
18. Oscar De La Hoya
19. Donald Curry
20. Pipino Cuevas

It's always odd to me when I see a list like this, and I see a guy at number 9 on the best WW's ever that I've seen absolutely ZERO footage of, and I'm pretty big into boxing. I know you know your shit and don't doubt the guy was great. I guess it kind of just tells you how much history this sport really has.

I'm not so sure about the win over De la Hoya, that one is sketchy. Either fixed or just a bad decision. Although De la Hoya did fight the last rounds like a puss.

Yea it kills me to think of that too. Especially since he was accused of wrapping against Vargas and Joppy, AND Hopkins camp caught him wrapping. And then when he doesn't have wraps against B-Hop, he gets completely dominated. Really makes you wonder if it was true.

1. Ray Robinson
2. Ray Leonard
3. Henry Armstrong
4. Kid Gavilan
5. Jose Napoles
6. Emile Griffith
7. Thomas Hearns
8. Mickey Walker
9. Luis Rodriguez
10. Carmen Basilio
11. Joe Walcott
12. Jack Britton
13. Barney Ross
14. Felix Trinidad
15. Jimmy McClarnin
16. Ted Lewis
17. Roberto Duran
18. Oscar De La Hoya
19. Donald Curry
20. Pipino Cuevas

Very good list. Although Tito above DLH? I dont know.

But anyway, If he beats DLH in September like I think he should, and fights Miguel Cotto and wins and does it in a convincing manner. Where would you rank Floyd Mayweather Jr. in this lists? if at all.

I dunno. It's hard to judge a fighter in a division he's still active in. I did these lists a long time ago, but guys like Oscar and Felix had left 147 and moved on.

Mayweathers welter resume isn't comparable with the top 20 though, IMO. Cotto is a guy who is probably closer to reaching. Especially after the Margarito fight.

Mayweather has the skills to be considered one of the best all time fighters but he chooses money over legacy. If he fought and beat some of the best in the divison he would certainly have to be considered top 10

I guess tam tam has to do a thread on luis rodriguez.

Imagine watching Robinson Vs. Trinidad!

Robinson wold likely kill him, but that would be an amazing fight of two really good punchers.

Back