Felix Trinidad willing to fight De La Hoya

Won't lie, I always wanted an immediate rematch after the first one and I'm against immediate rematches.
Instead Oscar took a fight with a LW from Pomona. You might know him as Sugar Shane Mosley. Sugar Shane absolutely smashed mexicans at the Staples Center but Oscar De La Hoya gets a statue? Ridiculous.

Why agianst Immediate Rematches. I love them and wish all big fight should have them.

Variety is my reason for not always wanting them. I like them in occasions where there is a disputable decision but I guess we would be watching pacquiao Marquez 21 by now.

Tito was looking fat as hell in his last few fights. Forget it.

No relevance. No need. No thank you.

Is De La Hoya demanding this be a panties and bra match ?

Is De La Hoya demanding this be a panties and bra match ?

laugh-gif.gif

Look at Lewis/Rahim and Jones/Griffen. Right away rematches are awesome.

Two different situations. there was probably a rematch clause.
Look at Lewis/Holyfield I. That warranted a rematch, as did RJJ/Griffin.
Lewis/Rahman II was probably due to rematch clause.

Byrd/Vitali II shoulda happened. Vitali got injured, not because of Byrd beating him up.
Tua/Ibeabuchi II shoulda happened. Two HW's throwing everything at each other and setting record for most punches thrown by HW's.
Lewis/Vitali II shoulda happened. Vitali was winning, but stopped by doctor, because of a cut. Lewis was ready to GKTFO in another round or two.

This is a horrible idea and I hope it doesn't go through. There really doesn't need to be a rematch between these 2 at this point, although back then a rematch would have been nice, but not now.

Why agianst Immediate Rematches. I love them and wish all big fight should have them.

Its a personal preference. Very rarely do rematches live up to the hype and it holds up other fights with new names that can be made.

I wanted an immediate rematch for DLH-Tito because both had pretty much run out of options at 147 since Quartey-Trinidad looked unlikely.

Back