News Felicia Spencer makes her UFC return in May against Danyelle Wolf

Kryptt

⭍ Dead Belt⭍
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Felicia Spencer will welcome Danyelle Wolf to the UFC.

Multiple sources have informed BJPENN.com that Spencer vs Wolf is agreed to for May 22. Contracts have also been sent out for the fight. The location of the event has not been announced.

source.gif

0dc73e7c-a886-11ea-8ff6-fa163e074e61_1200.jpg

Spencer is coming off a decision loss to Amanda Nunes for the featherweight title back at UFC 250.

1247588722.jpg.0.webp

Danyelle Wolf, meanwhile, is just 1-0 in MMA with that one win coming on the Contender Series. She scored a decision win over Taneisha Tennant back in September and the performance was enough to award the 37-year-old with a contract.

02-Wolf-v-Tennant-2020-09-15_CU-0088_2020091560247227.jpg

danyelle-wolf-2020.jpg

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...-her-ufc-return-in-may-against-danyelle-wolf/

MemorableAbsoluteArabianhorse-size_restricted.gif

ColossalDependableAmethystgemclam-size_restricted.gif

Welcoming a Contender newbie in Wolf.

Why not!

Last edited:
Felicia Spencer will welcome Danyelle Wolf to the UFC.

Multiple sources have informed BJPENN.com that Spencer vs Wolf is agreed to for May 22. Contracts have also been sent out for the fight. The location of the event has not been announced.

source.gif

Felicia-Spencer-3.jpg

Spencer is coming off a decision loss to Amanda Nunes for the featherweight title back at UFC 250.

1247588722.jpg.0.webp

Danyelle Wolf, meanwhile, is just 1-0 in MMA with that one win coming on the Contender Series. She scored a decision win over Taneisha Tennant back in September and the performance was enough to award the 37-year-old with a contract.

02-Wolf-v-Tennant-2020-09-15_CU-0088_2020091560247227.jpg

danyelle-wolf-2020.jpg

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...-her-ufc-return-in-may-against-danyelle-wolf/

MemorableAbsoluteArabianhorse-size_restricted.gif

ColossalDependableAmethystgemclam-size_restricted.gif

Welcoming a Contender newbie in Wolf.

Why not!

I think someone forgot both these girls got fed cans and made this match up. I mean before Cyborg for Felicia.

Makes no sense to make this match up, but I guess Danyelle is 37 she probably wanted to fasttrack to the title.

I can't see Wolf troubling Felicia Spencer much.

But...the fighters at 145lbs are SO thin on the ground.
That division is just barely functioning at all.

well exactly. It's just really odd. Created for Cyborg and Nunes I guess.
I think once Nunes retires, the UFC might just pull the plug on the female 145lbs class....

I think they're keeping it alive in the expectation that Kayla Harrison will come over after her PFL contract finishes at the end of this year.

Heh, just like Black Beast had no chance right. Putting my money on the boxer... They throw different

I think they're keeping it alive in the expectation that Kayla Harrison will come over after her PFL contract finishes at the end of this year.
Exactly. I must say, I would be more than intrigued if Kayla came over to the UFC. She's a monster, but can she make 145 lbs

Exactly. I must say, I would be more than intrigued if Kayla came over to the UFC. She's a monster, but can she make 145 lbs

She has already fought at 145, was a squash pretty much, but she looked decent.

Yeah if anyone watched Wolf on the contender series you'd know she's gonna be a massive underdog here. Don't think she had much of a ground game developed yet, she's way too green right now.

Back