Felice "Lil Bulldog" Herrig vs "12Guage" Paige VanZant @ UFC Fight Night Newark, 4/18

Man... I hope they grapple, they move abit too fast on the feet @ 115... If you know what I... :icon_twis

TS do you work for zuffa? Or someone else in their marketing and advertising of wmma?. Not trolling legit question

No. I'm just a big fan of WMMA strawweights. I think they are the most exciting weight-division in WMMA. I want the UFC strawweights get lots of fights in the UFC. And I want to help build their fanbase, so that I get to watch lots of their fights.

VanZant by UD.

Gotta admit that any face off that Herrig is in is pretty hot.

That Nicdali Rivera one in particular.

Sexiest women's MMA fighters against eachother? All I need is Miesha and Cat and we have a TST Card lmao

yea, honestly full of lotion toting, hairy palmed 14 year old boys.
i find it completely hilarious how "hardcore" some of these dick-squeezers try to be about mma then turn it all around when a couple of wmma fights are lined up.

is this you?

a6b420656d9b0132d26e971137e616b95b3b75e7345364daea2416c0e2c09fce.jpg

No. I'm just a big fan of WMMA strawweights. I think they are the most exciting weight-division in WMMA. I want the UFC strawweights get lots of fights in the UFC. And I want to help build their fanbase, so that I get to watch lots of their fights.

Nice. Your are the epitome of an MMA hipster if I've ever seen one. You should start a blog or something

Is it wrong that I assumed the thread was going to be about which one is more attractive? A fight didn't even cross my mind.

VanZant's gonna come to fight, but get grappled.

I like VanZant in this one. She had a hell of a scrap last time.

Rooting For Herrig... Its a shame that UFC's uniform deal is on the horizon... It will start by this fight right? Man, going to miss Herrig's :) interesting get-ups. O well, just another reason to dislike the ufc.

Back