Felice Herrig vs. Paige Vanzant Will Be On The UFC on FOX 15 Main Card

tumblr_modify3Q5l1s1oaibo1_250.gif

Hope this goes to a decision. And then overtime. And then an instant rematch. And then a rubber match in which Paige wins and then does a threesom....pardon...trilogy thing with Rose.

And then Meisha comes and spanks the smaller girls for misbehaving on the playground.

Hope this goes to a decision. And then overtime. And then an instant rematch. And then a rubber match in which Paige wins and then does a threesom....pardon...trilogy thing with Rose.

we can only hope..Make it happen uncle Dana

Maybe it's reverse sexism but it's good to see some variety. There both entertaining scrappers, and lets lets be perfectly honest, there both easy on the eyes.

UFC is not just a sport, it's a business and entertainment. The sooner we realize this and move on, the less but hurt we'll be when we see fights like this on the main card, Conor selected opponents and a title shot, and CM Punk getting a UFC contract. Oops kinda ended on a bit of a tangent there/ /rant

Maybe it's reverse sexism but it's good to see some variety. There both entertaining scrappers, and lets lets be perfectly honest, there both easy on the eyes.

UFC is not just a sport, it's a business and entertainment. The sooner we realize this and move on, the less but hurt we'll be when we see fights like this on the main card, Conor selected opponents and a title shot, and CM Punk getting a UFC contract. Oops kinda ended on a bit of a tangent there/ /rant

Yeah the variety. We want to see that.

With this fight and the Rockhold/Machida main event, this card has serious sex appeal.

And then Meisha comes and spanks the smaller girls for misbehaving on the playground.

^^THIS:icon_lol: This would be the best scenario that could ever possibly happen

As my mind wanders.............

To be honest, I much rather watch Women's MMA ( specially these two) than any flyweight bout.

Women tend to like women fights if they have a chance to watch them. Putting two pretty girls on free TV only makes sense.

How do you feel about that? Personally, I'd rather see it on the undercard. Big FOX cards are only 4 fights and I feel those 4 fights should be reserved for bigger matchups. What do you guys think?

bigger matchups like
Akira Corassani vs Sam Sicilia :icon_lol:

This is how the UFC can make stars.

Paige has already done more US press tours than a lot of fighters.

Paige VanZant vs. Felice Herrig, loser eats feces opulence, Dana make it happen....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back