News Felice Herrig latest UFC fighter to start an OnlyFans - for feet pics

Degenerates of sherdog, come forth. who will subscribe?

tumblr_mq7n7qTWAM1s79vpoo2_250.gifv

I actually think she's pretty hot. Probably in the minority but I would definitely smesh if given the opportunity. Hell, all the guys on here saying she is ugly would more than likely do the same if she took her clothes off in front of you, you just won't admit it because the majority says she's ugly

Who the hell is paying e-whores for this crap? Knock it off. There’s free pussy everywhere
I’m pretty sure if you read the comments, most dudes (and chicks) think that subscribing and paying actually increases their chance at getting laid

Athletes don't have nice feet. High level sports fuck them up, they get all muscled and busted.

I hope there isn’t a monthly fee to host your only fans page. I’d hate to see her lose money on this.

I can see a 19 year old 10/10 do all kinds of freaky shit for free on the internet but I'm supposed to pay money to see a near 40 year old 5/10s feet? Sounds like an amazing deal, where do I sign up?
I'm with you on this one, but we also have to remember that there are people out there who are willing to pay money for someone's used bathwater. So I can totally see how she would be able to make money off her feet.

Back