Felder's face - clear win for Dan Hooker

Amazing that these guys wear such small gloves and fail to KO eachother.

MMA striking...LOL

Visible damage should never be a factor. It's only evidence that something landed. That's how some fool ended up scoring GSP-BJ 1 for BJ.

Sorry bud, Felder won a clear 3-2 decision. Hooker looked fantastic early on, and clearly won round 1 and 3. Felder objectively won rounds 4 and 5. The round in question is round 2, and I think you have to give it to Felder. Hooker briefly took Felder's back and landed a couple jabs and low kicks. Felder landed more, and landed the spinning back kick and spinning back fist. You have to give Felder round 2. 48-47 Felder.

Sorry bud, Felder won a clear 3-2 decision. Hooker looked fantastic early on, and clearly won round 1 and 3. Felder objectively won rounds 4 and 5. The round in question is round 2, and I think you have to give it to Felder. Hooker briefly took Felder's back and landed a couple jabs and low kicks. Felder landed more, and landed the spinning back kick and spinning back fist. You have to give Felder round 2. 48-47 Felder.

I disagree . But hey neither of our opinions matter. Sorry bud Hooker won the split decision.

Your moms face - clear loss for your dad

Edit: This joke sucks but that you guys for the likes.

Double edit: @Sansnom suck my balls I regret nothing.

Tripe edit:
tenor.gif

Well played... You earned a like.. 6/10. On the rise buddy

Wow - how retarded is this ?
Hooks face ( himself) + disfigured jaw washes out the Felder swell.

For sane people who are not on either side of fence-2- 2 going into 5th round for most of universe. Awesome awesome war but Felder won fifth round and fight.

I wont use robbery word ( getting tired of it unless it REALLY applies), but one could argue Felder winning that fight more certain than the coin toss a few weeks ago in Jon / Reyes...

.......just saying .

Theres nothing wrong with my pistol. It shoots straight.I call it the way it is.

Wow - how retarded is this ?
Hooks face ( himself) + disfigured jaw washes out the Felder swell.

For sane people who are not on either side of fence. 2- 2 going into 5th round for most of universe. Awesome awesome war but Felder won fifth round and fight.

I wont use robbery word ( getting tired of it unless it REALLY applies), but one could argue Felder winning that fight more certain than the coin toss a few weeks ago in Jon / Reyes...

.......just saying .

Theres nothing wrong with my pistol. It shoots straight.I call it the way it is.

How come you gave Felder the fifth if i may ask ?

How come you gave Felder the fifth if i may ask ?
He was hitting and walking Hooker down with more telling blows. Again, not calling it a robbery but if fight wasnt at that location- something tells me Felder wins a UD. I'm on neither horse..... just calling it down the line.

Back