Felder's face - clear win for Dan Hooker

"effective striking". Hooker chewed up Felder's calf as well.
Whether someone's face swells or marks more easily than someone else's is not any kind of clear indication of more effective striking. Someone can land one single grazing punch in the right spot and an eye can swell shut like what happened to Mousasi. I could then spend the next 4 rounds and 50 seconds breaking all your ribs multiple times and damaging all of your internal organs with a vicious, non-stop, one-eyed body attack, and some jackass like you would say "the other dude was the more effective striker. Look at their faces!" STFU with that nonsense.

U

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Clear 3 - 2 win for Hooker at worst. Felder may have landed strong strikes, but Hooker's were sharp and accurate, causing major damage to Felder's face. Anyone who thinks it was a robbery is biased, just like the commentators were.

I don't think fights are scored that way. And I wouldn't call the decision a robbery but it could very easily and legitimately have gone to Felder.

Both guys got beat up, 3-2 either way is reasonable. Crying robbery for a fight like this that had 2 very close rounds makes the word lose its meaning.

"Robbery" is the new "racist"

This is not a roberry. 2-3 could go to either fighter. As I heard, Hooker took 1,2,3 rounds. And Felder 4 and 5th.

You don't score fights by looking at people's faces, dumbo.

I thought MMA was done in a round-by-round scoring system. I'm glad they judge it by the "face test." Thanks OP.

Fights are not judged on faces.

Some guys can get fucked up badly from like 2 punches and win the rest of the fight.

GSP vs Penn 1 is a great example

Lol Joanna pieced girls up and looked like she was in a car crash after 3 light punches. Faces dont indicate who won a five round fight.

felder gave dan some cte. dan gave felder some scars. great fight.

You obviously have been a student of the fight game for some time..

I hate when people edit their original post to say thank you for the likes. I see it all the time on Youtube. Just seems desperate.

"OMG thank you guys so much for the likes"

<{clintugh}>

Edit that post and I'll give you a like

Back