Media Felder thinks Conor’s previously broken hand could be an issue ...

Felder's talking about Conor like he's talking about Pettis, the dude isn't made of glass and knows how to Box unlike Pettis and other fighters that injure their hands.

Conor has also switched up his style and has started working on his right hand as well. He also has an arsenal of kicks, not to the degree of Cowboy, but he has more than enough tools should his hand be compromised.

Conorstans getting the rough draft of the Excuse Book ready, just in case.

so did I tbh ... but probably better to watch a second time before final judgement, which I haven’t done.
That’s called doing your homework and I applaud you for it. Bias can be very strong and can cloud your memory whether it’s bias for a particular athletes, or against another.

An athletes bones adapt to their training and activity, they get harder and more dense etc. If you are inactive for a year - particularly bad inactivity with booze and drugs - then come into training camp, broken bones are very common because they have lost some of the bone density and adaptation.

It's not surprising he has had multiple broken bones recently. In fighting you need to be all the way in or all the way out. Probably they realize this with the talk of 3 fights this year.

On the contrary, no wonder Cowboy never pulls out with any injuries or anything. Fighting all the damn time no doubt helps his bones stay in tact even with all the drinking too lol.

Your theory also applies to Woodley. Who the hell even knows if he's gonna make it to London vs Edwards.

McGregor confirmed a while ago that he was supposed to return last summer again Gaieje but had to pull out because of a broken hand. There's no indication/rumor there's anything wrong with it now though.
<{MingNope}>

Lol wonder why he didn't fight him when his hand healed then. He's a pullout merchant and a panic wrestler, two phrases he coined..

Last edited:
>Felder thinks

Great, I’m sure ALL betting lines have changed because of the opinion of the UFC’s third string commentator (who lost via technical striking clinic to Mike Perry.)

<mma4>
Perry beat Felder? Fuck. I remember Felder had one or two badass fights lately where he looked like a prodigy (no pun, gif whatever) but he lost to Perry?

jumping off his hype train.

if he is even subconsciously thinking about it and holding back on his punches it would change the fight a lot because his obvious path to victory is an early stoppage. Cerrone famously gets stronger as the fight goes on and Conor fades.

"Cowboy 6'1, Conor 5'9" lol

Cowboy is 5'11 and Cerrone is 5'8 and a half.

>Felder thinks

Great, I’m sure ALL betting lines have changed because of the opinion of the UFC’s third string commentator (who lost via technical striking clinic to Mike Perry.)

<mma4>

I mean.. he lost a close decision to Perry, while fighting through a broken arm lol

have you ever bought a bridge before?I have a wonderful deal for you. Just need you to send 140k to my Nigerian Brother. Will PM you his email now

Hmm, I’m really more in the market for orginal and clever jokes, got any?

Back