Feinstein had a Chinese spy connection she didn’t know about — her driver

There have been a handful of posts in this thread that state even though she was spied on by her driver, its no big deal.

I disagree.

Sure, her car is not swept. It is clearly not a classified access area. However, it woudlnt be a stretch of the immagination for the senator to assume she can be comfortable having sensitive conversations within the privacy of her car amount the company of a driver she is families with.

I would not doubt she has had converations about upcoming meetings, past debriefings, or personal information about her colleagues while in the car with her driver in question.

@Madmick I didn't say it was a big deal. I was pointing out that if this news story had been about Trump, this thread would have been 23 pages of screeching by now.
I didn't care for the implied equivocation.

The media hysteria surrounding Trump has little bearing on the very well-founded concerns about Russians encircling the highest echelons of his administration.

How could anyone ever question the Sterling reputation of the FBI? :rolleyes:

We should also always believe our intelligence services. It's not like spies ever lie.....

Now that the sarcasm is out of the way....

I find it fascinating when people imagine that those in government are somehow immune to basic human flaws like lying, greed, and jealousy. It's even more fascinating when people imagine that those and government will never use their power to act upon these flaws.

What is weird is when people sitting at home with on their sofa with no experience in the area decide that the FBI is lying without actually doing any legwork to confirm it. It is like armchair quarterbacking a SEAL raid based on their experience playing XBox.

I don’t understand why you’re putting absolute faith in organizations that have time and time again been influenced politically and at worst, has been downright nefarious.

But yeah, the FBI said everything was cool with Feinstein, so I guess that’s all we need to know case closed. They’ve never lied to us before.

Who would you like to confirm that the FBI is telling the truth such that you believe them?

The difference being, I have a say in who is, or is not, the President.

There's currently no element of our government more unaccountable to the American people then our intelligence services.

The deaths of 4,424 American servicemen and servicewoman in Iraq can be directly attributed to our "intelligence services" lying us into war.
The problem with your argument is that the intelligence and presentation were manipulated by W's administration, there were people in the intelligence agencies that tried to fight it and they were marginalized or dismissed. So to say the intelligence agencies have no accountability is false. Especially when you look at the fact that the current administration hired a person like John Bolton who was a big driving force for the manipulation of that intelligence information and the current president granted a pardon to a person that was involved in the exposing of an intelligence agent as retribution for bucking against that narrative.
So in short there is a lot of flaws in your defense of the current administration and attack on the intelligence agencies.

I also think it's humorous to see people acting like the different intelligence agencies are working in some kind of coordinated actions. If those of you taking this narrative knew anything about the infighting between the agencies you'd see how silly it is. So in the simplest terms if this was a real problem having all the intelligence agencies under the umbrella of DHS was probably the dumbest thing since it was intended to promote cooperative interaction and mitigate the previous mentioned infighting.

What is weird is when people sitting at home with on their sofa with no experience in the area decide that the FBI is lying without actually doing any legwork to confirm it. It is like armchair quarterbacking a SEAL raid based on their experience playing XBox.

Have you ever looked at any declassified documents? That is all the intelligence agencies do is misinform for a specific agenda and withhold actual intelligence from the American people. Wake up.

I am baffled as to how this story is not the lead on virtually all the networks.... for a solid week!

This story is huge. She is only one of the top Senators on the Intelligence Committee.

I am baffled as to how this story is not the lead on virtually all the networks.... for a solid week!

This story is huge. She is only one of the top Senators on the Intelligence Committee.

I'm wondering why the news about the spy in our embassy in Moscow isn't lead story material.

U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein is in the hot seat, now that the public knows she employed a Chinese spy for over 20 years. Early reports indicated the spy was only a driver for the senator, but new reports have revealed that Russel Lowe, named as the spy in question, was actually employed as her office manager.

To make matters worse, it turns out that Feinstein first learned that Lowe was a Chinese operative in 2013, while she was the Chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee. Lowe is a Chinese-American and worked alongside Feinstein as her aide for 20 years, though he is now Secretary General of the Education for Social Justice Foundation. As this shocking story unravels, it only continues to get darker: A report from Business Insider shows that dozens of CIA operatives were imprisoned or killed by China, and many operations were thwarted by the Chinese government during the time Lowe was employed....

Whether or not the issue of Lowe being a Chinese spy is connected to the deaths of 20 CIA operatives has not been confirmed. First, Lowe was depicted as just a driver, now even Feinstein admits he was an “administrative member” of her staff while she was the Chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee....

Hmmmm

Back