Feinstein had a Chinese spy connection she didn’t know about — her driver

Does this fascinating way of thinking also apply to the President and his family?

The difference being, I have a say in who is, or is not, the President.

There's currently no element of our government more unaccountable to the American people then our intelligence services.

The deaths of 4,424 American servicemen and servicewoman in Iraq can be directly attributed to our "intelligence services" lying us into war.

The difference being, I have a say in who is, or is not, the President.

There's currently no element of our government more unaccountable to the American people then our intelligence services.

The deaths of 4,424 American servicemen and servicewoman in Iraq can be directly attributed to our "intelligence services" lying us into war.
Lol so you dodge the question then go on a diatribe about the Intelligence Community.

Sherdog is double posting today. Did somebody post a virus in the system?

Lol so you dodge the question then go on a diatribe about the Intelligence Community.

Not a dodge at all. I'm perfectly willing to concede that President Trump is prone to any human flaw, just like the rest of us. I actually find it quite refreshing that he's willing to admit that, unlike so many in the political class that pretend like they are as clean as the wind driven snow.

I'm countering the narrative that our intelligence community is some undisputed paragon of absolute virtue and perfect knowledge.

This same intelligence community lied us into a war. It cost 4,424 American lives, and countless Iraqi lives all within the 21st century.

Spies lie. It's sort of the job description.

Ts lies. He is the lord em.

Ts lies. He is the lord em.

Can't stand the old hag but this shit probably happens a lot so this instance likely isnt a big deal. The worrying part is that she probably gets a security detail often enough that the driver should've been vetted more quickly.

Spying in the bay area is nothing new.

Nuthingburger, I mean shit he was only doing it for 20 years. Its not like she would be comfortable with a person that’s only been with her for twenty years

Was this person chinese, or a Murkan that was being paid by the chinese?

Was this person chinese, or a Murkan that was being paid by the chinese?

What if the FBI told you that MLK Jr. was an awful guy?

What if the CIA told you that there were WMDs in Iraq?

The problem with you guys is the extremity with which you think. The CIA was and has been wrong so now they are always wrong right man? No need to ever think again because it's simple right?

Trump on the other hand lies more than any politician in American history and you take him at his word? You allow that shit show to slander the world and cant see through that? That's what I really cannot understand at all.

Not a dodge at all. I'm perfectly willing to concede that President Trump is prone to any human flaw, just like the rest of us. I actually find it quite refreshing that he's willing to admit that, unlike so many in the political class that pretend like they are as clean as the wind driven snow.

I'm countering the narrative that our intelligence community is some undisputed paragon of absolute virtue and perfect knowledge.

This same intelligence community lied us into a war. It cost 4,424 American lives, and countless Iraqi lives all within the 21st century.

Spies lie. It's sort of the job description.

Trump almost never admits he is wrong. He lies about everything about himself. I really cant understand how any same human being cannot tell that Trump is NOT like the rest of us-- at least most of us. Trump is way more of a shit hole lying slandering base and petty human being than most. What I cant understand is that you dont have to believe anyone to know this to be true-- you only have to fact check him regularly and actually listen to him.....

As far as our intelligence agencies go what do you suggest then man? Are you suggesting we would be more safe without them? Do you want to defend them? Shut them down? Or do you think we ought to fire most of them and replace them with others? And who would pass the test for you? Republicans? I think not. Trump loyalists willing to swear an oath of loyalty to him?

I wonder how your reaction would have been if it was Trump instead and his Russian driver.
What a remarkably dumb thing to say. Did Feinstein have four indicted pro-Chinese lobbyists in her cabinet or leading her campaigns? Any other foreign agents in her upper administration? Was she secretly meeting with Chinese state lobbyists to "get dirt" on her political opponents in exchange for....political favors?
According to a Politico Magazine story on Silicon Valley espionage, the Feinstein staffer was suspected of providing political intelligence — but nothing classified — to his handlers, with one former intelligence official telling author Zach Dorfman that the suspected informant was “run” by officials based at the local Chinese Consulate.
Dianne was mortified when notified, and immediately fired him. Meanwhile, Donnie bent over backwards protecting Manafort.

I'm as alarmist as anyone when it comes to foreign threats, but this is one of the most hardcore cuck attempts at equivocation possible today.

The problem with you guys is the extremity with which you think. The CIA was and has been wrong so now they are always wrong right man? No need to ever think again because it's simple right?

Trump on the other hand lies more than any politician in American history and you take him at his word? You allow that shit show to slander the world and cant see through that? That's what I really cannot understand at all.

I don’t understand why you’re putting absolute faith in organizations that have time and time again been influenced politically and at worst, has been downright nefarious.

But yeah, the FBI said everything was cool with Feinstein, so I guess that’s all we need to know case closed. They’ve never lied to us before.

@Madmick I didn't say it was a big deal. I was pointing out that if this news story had been about Trump, this thread would have been 23 pages of screeching by now.

I wonder what his reaction would have been had every US intelligence agency concluded that China tampered with the 2016 election to help Clinton win.
Sounds like another over sensationalized story that maybe true but not to such a sinister liking that you ultranerds crave.

Back