Feinstein had a Chinese spy connection she didn’t know about — her driver

Not Russian, so it doesn't matter.

I wonder how your reaction would have been if it was Trump instead and his Russian driver.
I'm consistent, if the FBI says it doesn't matter then I would have said the same thing. Now when the FBI says that there has been Russian interference in the 2016 election, I believe them. Unlike some people that choose to only believe in the Intelligence Community when what they conclude serves their agenda.

I'm consistent, if the FBI says it doesn't matter then I would have said the same thing. Now when the FBI says that there has been Russian interference in the 2016 election, I believe them. Unlike some people that choose to only believe in the Intelligence Community when what they conclude serves their agenda.

This has the ring of pure logic and reason.

This is weird. I replied to this thread and some other replies too and now they are all gone.

How could anyone ever question the Sterling reputation of the FBI? :rolleyes:

We should also always believe our intelligence services. It's not like spies ever lie.....

Now that the sarcasm is out of the way....

I find it fascinating when people imagine that those in government are somehow immune to basic human flaws like lying, greed, and jealousy. It's even more fascinating when people imagine that those and government will never use their power to act upon these flaws.

We should also always believe our intelligence services. It's not like spies ever lie.....

I find it fascinating when people imagine that those in government are somehow immune to basic human flaws like lying, greed, and jealousy. It's even more fascinating when people imagine that those and government will never use their power to act upon these flaws.
Does this fascinating way of thinking also apply to the President and his family?

I wonder how your reaction would have been if it was Trump instead and his Russian driver.

I wonder what his reaction would have been had every US intelligence agency concluded that China tampered with the 2016 election to help Clinton win.

I wonder what his reaction would have been had every US intelligence agency concluded that China tampered with the 2016 election to help Clinton win.

Stalin > Mao

In looks? Yeah. But Mao had the much higher body count.

And does everyone just forget our intelligence services literally lying to our faces To get us to invade Iraq?

The intelligence was doctored and well over a million people died as direct result.

But people will just look the other way and never ever question our government agencies staffed and run by lackeys

Lol yep. Facebook shitposting lost the election for Hillary. Millions of votes cast because of that one good meme they saw

The problem with your argument though is that you are assuming dishonesty on the part of the FBI and CIA for poor reasons.

Letting Trump lie and slander our institutions for his own dishonest self protection is anti American, anti patriotic and also gullible to the point of dangerously stupid.

Where do you go from here? Dismantle them? Replace them all with Trump loyalists? Your position is almost criminally negligent and sadly that it is also Trump's position.

This worship of Trump who is himself just a symbol of reckless, dangerous arrogance is the worst thing about the Trump presidency.

Says right in the article the FBI looked into it, we now know that they’re infallible

Isn’t her husband a huge lobbyist for the Chinese. Pretty sure she is the spy.

Back