Feeling sad, think I'm going to do the unthinkable this afternoon....

What's the thing in the drinking glass?

Going to a bar near my job and eat this
o.jpg

A Kryspy Kreme Burger, if this doesn't cheer me up,
nothing will.

(except maybe eating a stripper ass)

Should I do it Sherbros?

EDIT: yeah, didn't go. My fav bartender was switching shift this afternoon. Went see her instead of this marvelous burger. (the bartender have glorious natural tits tho)
<{jackyeah}>{<tongue}{<tongue}{<tongue}

i think i'm getting old, because i think i'd pass on that krispy kreme burger lol. i'm getting boring, and would prefer a normal bun. but go for it, man!

o.jpg

nothing will.

Should I do it Sherbros?

EDIT: yeah, didn't go. My fav bartender was switching shift this afternoon. Went see her instead of this marvelous burger. (the bartender have glorious natural tits tho)
Dont do it! Cook yourself for guilt free! Lol jk. Get a milkshake or a jug of beer :)

All these suckers talking about the burger, I think you should have gone with the stripper ass tbh. Nothing like having your tongue in a stranger's butthole to make you feel alive, am I right guys?

I don't see how a donut could possibly work as a burger bun, even if I did want a sugary-sweet bun. Is that mayonnaise for the burned fries? American cheese? Also, where is the fucking plate? They served you that shit on a dirty 2x4. Is that a rusty nail sticking out?

o.jpg

nothing will.

Should I do it Sherbros?

Pics of natural tits pls

You'll have big natural tits too if you eat too many of these burgers. Yish.

Back