Feel sorry for Nick

Anyone do side by side photo comparison him now vs. bef his Frank Shamrock match where he looked beefier?

Tbh I think Nick wins this. Robbie is totally shot and although Nick hasn’t been in the cage in awhile, not taking damage is probably good for him.

Just wait till he wins and people start calling for a title shot though

Nick's forthright and then some, most folks ain't used to it. At this point I personally don't know what to think, but admittedly, I'll be checking this fight out fo sho.

I mean, he was pretty badass. Still is to an extent, just not the same kind of irreverent badass fighting dudes in hospitals and conducting incoherent interviews that lasted forever, while casually dropping lines that would be repeated forever in MMA fandom. Now, he's creeping up on 40, and like it or not, time wears down every man. Changes him. I don't feel sorry, per se, because I don't know if Diaz ever really cared about living up to those expectations.

Nick looked the same way before the Paul Daley fight and actually snapped at Ariel who in typical weasel fashion tried to start beef between nick and paul prior to the fight. Sometimes he respects his opponents and doesnt come in acting crazy. Also im betting robbie

Back