Feel sorry for Nick

Kinku

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
After watching the UFC 266: Pre-fight press conference, it seems the fans want Nick to be this badass character they want him to be. To me I see a guy just wanted to come in fight and make money than leave. Whatever his going through hopefully this fight will give him those answers, I do not see the fire in him to fight.

stop jacking off to a nick diaz vs robbie lawler presser
nick is nick
robbie is robbie
can we not fucking dissect this

He literally said “even if I get my ass beat I want to come right back”…literally. Are you hard of hearing TS?
That’s actually not what he said. There was no if I win I want a TS or anything like that. It was if I lose I want to come back again ASAP(paraphrasing).

Biggest difference between the Diaz of 09 and the Diaz of 2021 is that he’s way more mature and most definitely less angry.

Seems more down to earth and comfortable with himself.

He was always a little self deprecating…especially going into the GSP fight. After all that best in the world in Pride and Strikeforce talk, he actually had to fight George he said at one point that he was going in there to most likely get his ass beat. He just seems less bothered.

Last edited:
He definitely said “even if I get my ass beat I want to come back”
I believe it was more if, not even if. The context is different there. But, he mumbles. You might be right. But, that isn’t what I heard, or the way I understood it. Let’s wait for a definitive source.

In other words.. With a win I might just walk away.

I believe it was more if, not even if. The context is different there. But, he mumbles. You might be right. But, that isn’t what I heard, or the way I understood it. Let’s wait for a definitive source.

In other words.. With a win I might just walk away.
Exact quote: "Even if I get my ass whooped I want to [come back] right away" he then reiterates said point.
Timestamped video vv

After watching the UFC 266: Pre-fight press conference, it seems the fans want Nick to be this badass character they want him to be. To me I see a guy just wanted to come in fight and make money than leave. Whatever his going through hopefully this fight will give him those answers, I do not see the fire in him to fight.

i dont.

Youve got it right, its exactly what it is.

Fighting robbie again, though a lot would disagree, is NOT needed. Diaz won, oddly, soundly.

Carlos condit wouldve been a better rematch.

Exact quote: "Even if I get my ass whooped I want to [come back] right away" he then reiterates said point.
Timestamped video vv

Your time stamp literally says “if” not “even if”. I heard exactly what I thought I heard and you’re in here lying to me now?

Your time stamp literally says “if” not “even if”. I heard exactly what I thought I heard and you’re in here lying to me now?
yeah you're right. He said "I want to do this more often especially if I get my ass whooped" my bad, i totally thought he said "even", doesn't really negate the fact that it contradicts TS's post though. He made it clear he wants to do this more often.

the thing with nick is and the diaz bros is you cant really engage them directly.
even conor found that out the hard way.
and robbie with the "fire" in hiis eyes might go for it.

Back