News Feel good story. Gervonta Davis pays for funeral

Yeah well that only partially makes up for his lackluster performance vs Gamboa

Nice try though.

(I'm just kidding, relax)

Yeah well that only partially makes up for his lackluster performance vs Gamboa

Nice try though.

(I'm just kidding, relax)
LOL. A creative person could spin this into a negative by injecting doubt. I'll be looking to accomplish that in the following statement. Gervonta is pulling a publicity stunt here to bolster his less than stellar public image as his next fight is rumored to be on PPV. It's eerily reminiscent of when Floyd paid for Genaro's funeral and Floyd just so happens to be Gervonta's promoter. Could this be from TBE's playbook? It seems plausible.

LOL. A creative person could spin this into a negative by injecting doubt. I'll be looking to accomplish that in the following statement. Gervonta is pulling a publicity stunt here to bolster his less than stellar public image as his next fight is rumored to be on PPV. It's eerily reminiscent of when Floyd paid for Genaro's funeral and Floyd just so happens to be Gervonta's promoter. Could this be from TBE's playbook? It seems plausible.
He already did this before last fight.
Heard about it awhile ago

He already did this before last fight.
Heard about it awhile ago
I was just playing devil's advocate. It sounds like his motivation to help was because he felt it was the right thing to do and she was a local (they're both from Baltimore).

Can’t stand the kid, but this was classy.

Thats sort of tasteless, no?

Genaro Hernandez was a well known "good guy" to people in the sport and the guy who Floyd fought to begin his P4P career.

I suppose you think Roberto Duran visiting De Jesus in the hospital was just to hype his next fight too?

Thats sort of tasteless, no?

Genaro Hernandez was a well known "good guy" to people in the sport and the guy who Floyd fought to begin his P4P career.

I suppose you think Roberto Duran visiting De Jesus in the hospital was just to hype his next fight too?
If you believe someone playing devil's advocate is tasteless then sure, I guess.

If you believe someone playing devil's advocate is tasteless then sure, I guess.
Oh, I see. Well every time I say something you don't like, thats what I'm doing so I'll use that excuse as a shield too.

Flyod was always a fan of Genaro and Genaro gave him his first title shot...He also looked out for Corrales family when he passed..

I'm also creative. Remember that next time you are offended by something I say.
I'm hardly offended. Maybe it was in poor taste but you of all people should be able to spot skepticism. I won't be replying back because you'll just look to turn this thread into being about you as usual. Take it easy, champ.

I'm hardly offended. Maybe it was in poor taste but you of all people should be able to spot skepticism. I won't be replying back because you'll just look to turn this thread into being about you as usual. Take it easy, champ.
Just being creative. Relax.

Back