Feed Lombard to Belfort

This would be a great match up. I'd give it to vitor, though.

haha! belofort is a beast on the ground? is that why he got dominated by rumble before big dan came to the rescue? belfort just tries to win with a quick barrage in the first. if he can't do that he gives up.

lombard would crush him.

I dont know if you have ever been on a mat in your life but i have done thousands of hours. It was exactly his performance against rumble that impressed me. Rumble is a big guy and came out strong. Belfort survived a brutal onslaught by a much bigger guy. No way does Lombard give him that much trouble if he ever got the top position. Lombard isn't going to find it easy to clinch with vitor and throw him at all because vitor will throw leather at him like he has never dealt with before. Belfort's combo's beat lombards one shot haymakers every time.

Belfort will ko bisping. We will be lucky to ever see this match up because we will be lucky if lombard lasts long enough with the bigger guys in the mw division. He looked pretty good the other night but that against a guy with virtually no stand up game and a reach as short as his. Vitor Belfort is the most dangerous mw bar A.S. He has never lost to any mw except Anderson and until he does, anyone thinking Lombard can take him is just grabbing fantasies.

Lombard is better than Vitor at pretty much anything and this is coming from someone who hasn't even seen his last fight so his fight with Palhares has nothing to do with it.

Lombard will brutalize Belfort, Bisping, and anyone else in the MW division.

Back