Feed Lombard to Belfort

Lombard wouldn't stand with Belfort. He's not that stupid. He'll try to take Belfort down as fast as Bisping will, lol.

Quote me on that.

Last edited:
Feed Lombard to Manhoef

dude lawler knocked manhoef out COLD.

some japanese dude called mizuno almost kncoked him out..

i don't believe in some sparring stories like manhoef vs lombard or rockhold vs bisping.

Lombard would KO manhoef in MMA gloves and if he couldn't he would take him down and ko him there or sub in 10 seconds.

Lombard Belfort would be a sick fight!

I could see Lombard takin it to the mat

I like Bisping v. Lombard. Or Lombard v. anyone in a couple months, he is healthy.

I know some fans will disagree with me, but Lombard wouldn't stand with Belfort. He's not that stupid. He'll try to take Belfort down as fast as Bisping will, lol.

Quote me on that.

Belfort is a beast on the ground.

I would like this match up but prefer lombard/monuz first

Belfort is a beast on the ground.

I would like this match up but prefer lombard/monuz first

haha! belofort is a beast on the ground? is that why he got dominated by rumble before big dan came to the rescue? belfort just tries to win with a quick barrage in the first. if he can't do that he gives up.

lombard would crush him.

I wouldn't call him a beast on the ground

The rumble fight was a joke

I hate rumble though ha

You mean feed Belfort to Lombard

Vitor doesn't get fed to anyone, he's a lion, feed him a lamb like Lombard.

lombard vs vitor sounds very very violent and these are the kinds of fights the ufc needs to make.

Feed Lombard to Manhoef

2lo6d02-jpg.gif

Vitor fan here BUT, besides Anthony Johnson who is tough, what has Vitor done lately ????? I know, Hector has not fought the best guys, but I think Hector would take this fight, and take it on the feet with a tko. So many posts I see act like Vitor is still the Vitor of the 1990s,dont get me wrong he is a great fighter still and has great hands and speed, but everytime he comes up against a champ he fails. So many are counting Bisping out, I think Bisping will beat him via ud.So yes please do match him with Hector, will be a great fight, with Hector getting the ko or tko

haha! belofort is a beast on the ground? is that why he got dominated by rumble before big dan came to the rescue? belfort just tries to win with a quick barrage in the first. if he can't do that he gives up.

lombard would crush him.

Finally!!! it's good to see that there are still people with some sense in this site

lombard would crush him.

By "dominated," do you mean, laid on top of?

Belfort spun around and took Johnson's back easily. Game over.

Vitor fan here BUT, besides Anthony Johnson who is tough, what has Vitor done lately ????? I know, Hector has not fought the best guys, but I think Hector would take this fight, and take it on the feet with a tko. So many posts I see act like Vitor is still the Vitor of the 1990s,dont get me wrong he is a great fighter still and has great hands and speed, but everytime he comes up against a champ he fails. So many are counting Bisping out, I think Bisping will beat him via ud.So yes please do match him with Hector, will be a great fight, with Hector getting the ko or tko

Um, he lost against Jones and Anderson.

Feed him a bunch of borderline top ten fighters at LHW if you really want to see how good he is. MW doesn't get enough credit, therefore, vitor doesnt get enough credit.

Last edited:
Lombard would fuck Vitor up...bigger heart, better ground game, better cardio, a really fucking good chin (has Lombard ever even been rocked?)...

LOL@ anyone other than some random middle aged oriental person being fed to Manhoef...

Back