feed joanna to weili zhang

No way Joanna gets that win easily.

Zhang will take JJ out within 2 rounds. Bet on it.

I think that is the plan. Good test for new champ and/or redemption for old one.

Seems like the right fight to make. If Rose is still in the game make her fight Andrade in the rematch on the same card. Lotsa bad blood.

giphy (3).gif The queen is back, bitches. Gonna reclaim that strap, with new fun bags.

I think striking they are even in terms of skillset. JJ might have better striking accolades but she regressed a bit in her striking. JJ being a high volume while Zhang being a powerful striker. The issue I saw tonight was how Waterson took JJ's back without a takedown a few times in the fight. JJ's team needs to seal that flaw out because I don't think JJ can work out of that position with Zhang.

I think striking they are even in terms of skillset. JJ might have better striking accolades but she regressed a bit in her striking. JJ being a high volume while Zhang being a powerful striker. The issue I saw tonight was how Waterson took JJ's back without a takedown a few times in the fight. JJ's team needs to seal that flaw out because I don't think JJ can work out of that position with Zhang.
joanna aint got no chin. weili smokes her fast.

Didn't Joanna say that she broke her foot?
Tatiana should fight Weili next.

Sherdog went from "What will Joannas excuse be this time?" to "Zhang will beat her easily"

What gave you that impression? 1 KO loss in more than 100 fights?
That's what everyone hangs on. But Karolina wobbled her iirc. She has been on wobbly legs a couple times. But she's still one of the best. People make too much of the Rose fight.

Sorry, but I think JJ does the same thing she always does.

High volume output. Death by a thousand cuts. Gets the decision.

She's just too fucking fast. Rose developed some seriously high level footwork to counter it and became JJ's kryptonite, but that's a far different story from Weili's style.

Sorry, but I think JJ does the same thing she always does.

High volume output. Death by a thousand cuts. Gets the decision.

She's just too fucking fast. Rose developed some seriously high level footwork to counter it and became JJ's kryptonite, but that's a far different story from Weili's style.
Weili is fast af too

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back