Feed Cormier to Cummins

mental mickey

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I posted a few days ago in response to someone exaggerating Cormiers wins at LHW. I believed that if Cormier and Cummins fight again that the result would be far different. After watching last nights contest, I am even more confident. He was stuffed repeatedly and embarrassing easily, in what was supposedly his aspect of the fight.. But what must be worse for any DC fan to see ( and we know there were plenty of you 2days ago) , was the lack of fight and heart in their hero. After jones ate his shots, particularly short uppercuts, in Rd 2, he all but gave up.

Cummins has showed fantastic wrestling and endurance is his last Ufc bout. He could take Cormier into the deep waters, like Jones did, and drown him.

Now this mythical aura around DC and his past wrestling pedigree has been ripped to pieces by Jones, who if we recall, was labeled with a vastly overrated take down game before this fight, there is a proven gameplan for many future opponents of his to work towards

Last edited:
No. That's terrible. Cormier needs the Gus/Johnson loser

Remember when Cummins managed to strike DC twice in the face? Moral victory right there.

When i thought of that i felt some doubt about the Jones fight, but then again, Cummins is better than what people give him credit for, i see him being top 10 in a not too distant future.

Back