Feed Chuck to Rumble

Mebetter

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Chuck wants some more fights, and Rumble is thinking about making a comeback for big fights. I say throw Chuck with that look in his eyes in there with Rumble at HW. Just bleed!

Chuck wants some more fights, and Rumble is thinking about making a comeback for big fights. I say throw Chuck with that look in his eyes in there with Rumble at HW. Just bleed!

Choose one and put it on your shirt:
TCR5206.jpg

Dont even feed Chuck to Cyborg, heck, dont even throw the manlet DJ in with him. Everyone on the UFC Roster would kill Chuck (I know Rumble isn't in the UFC anymore just saying).

Nerd with issues. Nothing to see here folks.

<Bottle.gif>

wasteland is where this belongs.

Feed chuck to CM Punk

Get out of here. I feel like I could beat him now, and I'm only 180 lbs. If he has to fight, Wand or Chael Sonnen are the only ones that sort of makes sense, where he will lose but not die in the process.

Get out of here. I feel like I could beat him now, and I'm only 180 lbs. If he has to fight, Wand or Chael Sonnen are the only ones that sort of makes sense, where he will lose but not die in the process.

Or Ken Shamrock/Royce gracie/Don Frye

Anyway, he should just enjoy retirement.

Yeh I agree TS chuck needs some more brain damage.

YOUR A SADISTIC FUK............ I HATE TITO AND WOULD NOT EVEN WISH THAT ON HIM.

I'd expect this from a 2018 account, but 2009? Disappointing...

<{hfved}>

Back