Feed Chael to Mousasi as his return fight?

Moose wants a big fight and Bisping ducked, Vitor is ducking, and Anderson is on a 4 fight losing streak. You could do a Jacare rematch but a trilogy is always better with a belt on the line. Weidman will get hurt or duck. Rockhold is out for a while. Machida is going to be suspended for cheating (as Mousasi predicted). Let Chael come back and hype up a fight for a nice paycheck. Moose subs him within 1 and we all go home happy.

That would be a gimmee Fight for Chael. Give him Anderson. That could be interesting.

At this point Sonnen wouldn't even be able to make it competitive.

Moose wants a big fight and Bisping ducked, Vitor is ducking, and Anderson is on a 4 fight losing streak. You could do a Jacare rematch but a trilogy is always better with a belt on the line. Weidman will get hurt or duck. Rockhold is out for a while. Machida is going to be suspended for cheating (as Mousasi predicted). Let Chael come back and hype up a fight for a nice paycheck. Moose subs him within 1 and we all go home happy.
Chael will beat Moosey and then got a title shot that he rightfully deserves and owns

Not exactly a good idea for Mousasi.

His TD defense is still suspect, along with his cardio.

This are not question marks you wish to have if you're going to fight Chael.

Sucks for Mousasi. Doesn't Australia have really high tax or something? I know certain fighters hate fighting there cause of that, and he has been more vocal about the monies. Oh well. It's an awesome fight.
Mousasi in real estate. He fine.

Not exactly a good idea for Mousasi.

His TD defense is still suspect, along with his cardio.

This are not question marks you wish to have if you're going to fight Chael.
Mousasi's TDD is hardly suspect, just because Jacaré took him down.

Mousasi vs who cares in a organization which no one watches,
like said above, moose is a can crusher. That is all

Jacare was inexperienced and got caught by an upkick that is illegal in most organizations.

I would say Lombard was the best win but he is not doing that well in the UFC.
Jacaré was still very good at the time. Not what he is today, of course, but he was no scrub. Don't recall the upkick being illegal, though.

I really like that fight. I know the chance of it happening is pretty slim, but that would be a perfect match for both of them. Mousasi can prove he has takedown defense & Sonnen would make a statement that he's back in the mix with a big name like Mousasi. This is a perfect fight. I don't care who wins, I just really like that fight. Someone should tell Sonnen to call out Mousasi.

This fight would be dope. I think sonnen takes him to the ground multiple times for a decision. Moose TDD is getting better though

May as well give Chael a fight vs a WW moving up then a title shot since he's getting old.

Mouse is the most overrated fighter on sherdog. More so than even Khabib, and that's saying something.

Did you guys not watch MMA when Chael was around?

With no IV there is no way Chael is making 185 unless he has shrunk significantly. Go look at his Bisping and Silva weigh ins he looked terrible if Chael comes back it's to 205.

I think this is the direction they go in but it's another high risk low reward fight for Moose. He's fought Hall, Santos, and then would be Whittaker. All dangerous prospects without big names. I think he wants a name at this point. Vitor would be ideal.

Vitor has ducked that fight for 8 years.

Back