Feed Chael to Mousasi as his return fight?

I think it's next. A little birdie told me it just might headline the Australia card this fall.
That makes plenty sense, and I would put money on that being the match-up they go with. With Hunt out of the picture, what other native fighters are there to headline?

For sure. He has a super underrated resume. I was just assuming if he thought the guys I listed were cans he'd really scoff at the OSP types.

Yeah Gegards on a short list of fighters to be ranked top 10 (and arguably top 5) in 2 weight classes.

Lol "feed" like mouse is anything special. Overrated as fuck.

I'm not saying he's ducking or scared, he finished Moose emphatically. Why would he want to rematch him?

A lot of people call that KO a fluke and part of him might want to prove it wasn't. But yeah, outside of that, it's a high risk/no reward scenario.

That makes plenty sense, and I would put money on that being the match-up they go with. With Hunt out of the picture, what other native fighters are there to headline?
Exactly they don't have another really, and I agree fucking awesome fight. My source is pretty decent. I knew they would debut the Reebok colored shorts at UFC 200 months before it happened.

That's like worst of both worlds. High chance of chael loosing badly and people caring even less about him as well as moose getting a win that does nothing for him.

A lot of people call that KO a fluke and part of him might want to prove it wasn't. But yeah, outside of that, it's a high risk/no reward scenario.
I don't really think there is such a thing as a fluke KO. I couldn't say Hall got lucky and then say Moose knocked out Jacare completely fair. I think Mousasi is a more well rounded fighter but Hall is more explosive and can finish pretty much anyone at 185 with the right strike. That was an incredible strike. It legit made me cry but I can't hate on the technique lol.

Exactly they don't have another really, and I agree fucking awesome fight. My source is pretty decent. I knew they would debut the Reebok colored shorts at UFC 200 months before it happened.
Sucks for Mousasi. Doesn't Australia have really high tax or something? I know certain fighters hate fighting there cause of that, and he has been more vocal about the monies. Oh well. It's an awesome fight.

TS, you meant feed Mousasi to Chael?

Jacare is the only decent win.

Hunt got beat on the feet by a WWE wrestler.

Henderson is finished. Bisping will end him for good and get revenge.

Munoz/Lombard are both finished too. At the time they were overhyped anyway.

Chael has been getting HUGE and training in the off time. He'll be back and ready.

Jacare was inexperienced and got caught by an upkick that is illegal in most organizations.

I would say Lombard was the best win but he is not doing that well in the UFC.

If Chael is coming back, it's for big fights and big fights only. I like Mousasi alot but he isn't selling PPV's.

Moose is NOT good enough where people are fed to him... he kinda stinks at winning fights worth a damn.

The Jacare thing was weird and aeons past....

Back