Feed Chael to Mousasi as his return fight?

I think this is the direction they go in but it's another high risk low reward fight for Moose. He's fought Hall, Santos, and then would be Whittaker. All dangerous prospects without big names. I think he wants a name at this point. Vitor would be ideal.
I agree but Belfort is never going to take that fight. And I mean never. Whittaker is at least on a nice winning streak and they are 5&6 in the rankings I believe. Makes perfect sense.

Mosasi's Achilles heel has always been his wrestling. It could turn out to be a bad night for Moose. The Gaytards will never admit this though.

CnV2jROUAAAE3GA.jpg:large

The Hunt win is grossly overrated. You all realize he was losing to the likes of Sean McCorckle during the same timeframe? A Sherdogger could've beaten that version of Hunt.

Sonnen's going to take a dive/quit the moment he faces adversity like he always did. He is back for the quick cash. Cant blame him.

Mousasi fans really think this dude is some kind of undiscovered GOAT lol it's fucking bizarre.

Mosasi's Achilles heel has always been his wrestling. It could turn out to be a bad night for Moose. The Gaytards will never admit this though.
Sure, he could get wrestlefucked. I'm not a delusional fan, honestly. I just wanted to have some fun with this thread. In reality I do think Chael can put Moose on his butt but Moose's ground game is super slick and I think he'd sub him. On the feet Moose could jab him to death with ease and Chael probably won't hurt him. Moose has a really underrated chin, Hall landed that spinning back kick which would have slept most but he still had to do more. Chael vs. Moose would just be fun.

Inactive and post-TRT Chael likely will be wrecked by the Moose.
I'm not saying Chael would win, but he has been staying active doing grappling matches & still training. So take that for what it is. He hasn't just been sitting on his ass this whole time though.

Mousasi needs a bigger fight that puts him closer to a title shot.

They should feed welterweight Weidman to him.

Chael should get Vitor as a warm up. He has been out too long.

Mousasi fans really think this dude is some kind of undiscovered GOAT lol it's fucking bizarre.

If you knew what you were watching when you watch fights, you'd understand why Mousasi has a following of mostly hardcore fans.

chael isnt coming back to MMA so idk what your all talking about lol

Back