Feed Alvarez to Lando

Lando doesn't really deserve that fight.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how Lando's career unfolds because he has so much potential and is quickly becoming one of my favourites to watch. He needs to work his way up a little more until he starts getting the top opponents though, just like everybody else who is recently signed to the UFC.

He did extremely well against Ferguson, who is arguably the #1 contender right now, but that was a late replacement fight so it's not like Lando actually deserved that fight with Tony either.

Alvarez deserves a top 5 opponent just like any champ that just recently lost the belt. Lando is on the rise and I believe he'll be top 5 in no time but as of right now, he doesn't deserve to get in there with Alvarez.

It would be a great fight and this business isn't exactly about who's deserving of something, it's all about the money and such but this is a fight that simply just doesn't make sense based on the rankings and also because Alvarez just lost the belt.

Alvarez deserves a much bigger name/high ranked opponent.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how Lando's career unfolds because he has so much potential and is quickly becoming one of my favourites to watch. He needs to work his way up a little more until he starts getting the top opponents though, just like everybody else who is recently signed to the UFC.

He did extremely well against Ferguson, who is arguably the #1 contender right now, but that was a late replacement fight so it's not like Lando actually deserved that fight with Tony either.

Alvarez deserves a top 5 opponent just like any champ that just recently lost the belt. Lando is on the rise and I believe he'll be top 5 in no time but as of right now, he doesn't deserve to get in there with Alvarez.

It would be a great fight and this business isn't exactly about who's deserving of something, it's all about the money and such but this is a fight that simply just doesn't make sense based on the rankings and also because Alvarez just lost the belt.

Lando is the new jon jones. It is a honor for Eddie to fight Lando

Nailed it, very reasonable response.

But then again, I'm a member of the Lando Vannata hype train, so I say FUCK IT WAR GROOVY LANDO THAT BUM EDDIE SHOULD TANK HIM

<{JustBleed}>

Nailed it, very reasonable response.

But then again, I'm a member of the Lando Vannata hype train, so I say FUCK IT WAR GROOVY LANDO THAT BUM EDDIE SHOULD TANK HIM

<{JustBleed}>

I'm part of that hype train as well, he's awesome to watch.

He's got some of the best striking in the division and I see him being top 5 within a year or so depending on how often he fights.

He can hang with anybody in there.

I don't know why some people talk down about Ferguson just because Lando hurt him and was basically outclassing him until he started to slow down and throw caution to the wind.

Late replacement fights against an opponent you know very little about is also one of the most dangerous fights you can ever take as well.

That fight just proves how good Lando is and that he has the potential to be a top 5 quickly and maybe even win a belt someday, who knows what will happen in the future.

I'd like to see him fight Alvarez but as of right now, he definitely isn't getting that fight any time soon for obvious reasons.

I think he can beat Eddie but it really depends on how Lando fights (gameplan). Eddie is tough as fuck and extremely difficult to put away. He's like a bigger Frankie Edgar but not as skilled IMO.

Lando will have to fight very smart to beat Eddie 'cause lots of guys have hurt him bad and tired themselves out trying to finish him, then Eddie came back and won. He's made a career out of doing this, so if Lando fights correctly, he can beat Eddie for sure.

I could talk about how good the guy is all day but eh, I guess it's best to not go on one of my classic rants, lol.

I can't wait to see him fight again. I hope it's soon since he took zero damage against Makdessi and could fight tomorrow if he felt like it based on being healthy.

We need to see him take another soul as soon as possible.

<{JustBleed}>

So KOing John Makdessi gets you a top 5 opponent

Oh wait, it got Cerrone a title shot

Lando vs McGregs...that'd sell some PPVS

Lando should get lots of fringe top 15 fights. Whats the hurry? Holloway had 9 fights before the interim title. Gall should get lots of fights. Perry. All possible prospects should develop slowly, get awesome highlight reels, unless in special cases like Conor should they be pushed harder or quicker.

Back