Media Fedor's Uchimata Reversal

Titleboxe

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Uchimata.gif

IGYR1Xd.jpg

Wrong thread. This should be under grappling. These bums here don't even know uchimata

serious question: why is it allowed to make fedor threads in the UFC subforum???????????

Yeah this shit was fire. Best part of the fight. The rest of the fight kinda sucked to be honest.

That fight was fixed
Sonnen did is part so well,
he made old man Fedor look like a beast again.

Classic. I made a small noise when that happened while I was watching the fight.

serious question: why is it allowed to make fedor threads in the UFC subforum???????????
Because the heavies allow discussions regarding former Pride fighters, which Fedor falls under.

Amazing.

I'm really not sure what to think about Fedor right now.

On one hand, his hands looked better again, and judo is back.

On the other hand, his footwork, movement and fight IQ looked baaaad.... :(

Strolling around awkwardly, collapsing when Sonnen caught his leg.

His cardio looked bad too, and that's new one for him, worrying.

That, and his slam of Mir, were straight up money.

Fedor has gnarly scrambles and grappling. Dude moves so quick for a HW.

When you’re the goat, threads can be made about you in whatever forum any ts wants. This thread could’ve been started in the music discussion and it would’ve been allowed too. Goat gonna goat

<Fedor23>

People underestimate judo for MMA. Judo overall is art. Launchin people into the air with minimal effort.

That fight was fixed
Sonnen did is part so well,
he made old man Fedor look like a beast again.
Lol. If the fight was fixed Chael would have just pretended to be out after the first punch instead of taking 100 more. A 4 second KO of a guy who has never been KOed would have looked much more beastly.

Amazing.

I'm really not sure what to think about Fedor right now.

On one hand, his hands looked better again, and judo is back.

On the other hand, his footwork, movement and fight IQ looked baaaad.... :(

Strolling around awkwardly, collapsing when Sonnen caught his leg.

His cardio looked bad too, and that's new one for him, worrying.
I don't expect Fedor to beat any top HW right now. He's done fighting top competition. But if he's fighting vs. guys with the same expiration dates i'd watch. Wanna see him rematch Werdum and Hendo...

Amazing reversal but it was kinda a botched uchimata, surprising he still pulled it off. He didn't have much control over it.

I don't expect Fedor to beat any top HW right now. He's done fighting top competition. But if he's fighting vs. guys with the same expiration dates i'd watch. Wanna see him rematch Werdum and Hendo...

Well, we shall see how will he deal with top LHW soon enough...

I fear Bade will maul him just like he had mauled Lil Nog.

Amazing reversal but it was kinda a botched uchimata, surprising he still pulled it off. He didn't have much control over it.

They never look the same as they do in practice.

Definitely missed the thigh reap but his kuzushi was enough.

Back