Fedor's resume exposed

You forgot beating the dog shit out of prime Big Nog twice and mutilating Heath's face in one round.

Fedor at 24-32 years old was unreal. And THAT Fedor would treat Jon Jones REAL BAD. Fedor is the GOAT. JUST DON'T FIGHT IT. Let it be and just go with it.

I know TS is trolling, but you know he feels what he is saying, he just can't have a legit conversation about it.

Fedor haters boil down to the equivalent of some dumb ass walking into the NFL hall of fame and saying "Jim Brown wasn't that great."

Fedors record in legit sancitioned US fights is 3-3 let that sink in.

Oh the horror...oh wait, was expecting nude pics of Fedor, still clicked, feeling apathetic right now. Good luck with your troll thread!

66498766.jpg

Fedor has been completely irrelevant for 6 years, and never fought in the UFC, yet threads like this continue to pop up almost every day.

Goes to show he is the undisputed heavyweight GOAT.

Agree, but I would restate that Fedor was so good he didn't need to fight for Zuffa, where according to Zuffa everyone eventually turns into a pussy who ducks fights and/or fakes injuries, and a cry baby who wants more money and doesn't understand the fight business. Oh yeah, not Chuck, he is the one guy Dana has never thrown under the bus, but everyone else including Fedor, Aldo, Jones, GSP, Anderson Silva, Shogun, etc.,

Glad i could shine some light on the topic for you.
Just wondering, who has a better resume? Not to suggest no one does, I'm just legitimately wondering who you feel has a better one.

Lest we forget, according to some, Jones beat up has-beens, GSP and Silva thrived in weak divisions, and Aldo got beaten in his prime in 13 seconds.

So out of curiosity, who ya got?

GSP weak division?
richard-sherman-what-face.gif

Even GSP's resume shits on fedor and im not even a GSP fan. Shit GSP might even kick fedors ass
There's a reason I said "according to some." Whenever there's a GOAT discussion those things are usually said or the Serra loss is brought up.

Nice job dodging my question.

Big Nog twice
Cro Cop
Mark Coleman twice
Kevin Randleman
Andrei Arlovski
Tim Sylvia
Jeff Monson
Matt Lindland
Mark Hunt
Ricardo Arona
Babalu
Heath Herring

These are all guys that he beat that were either champions or number 1 contenders for titles in the ufc or pride. I may even be leaving a few guys put from his list of wins.

That's 14 wins against guys who fought in title fights as a champ or #1 contender in the two biggest mma organizations of all time.

That doesn't even include other guys who were also good fighters at the time that he also beat who just weren't #1 contenders or champions.

If you want to include his three losses that's fine. He was clearly past his prime....which some people in their 20's don't understand can happen to guys at different stages in their careers based on wear and tear or just genetics or other factors. However, go ahead and include the three losses, two of which were to future hall of famers in Hendo and Werdum. That's 14-3 against former champions or guys who fought for titles, and 14-0 against those guys in his prime.

Fans who came into the sport once pride was gone are a pain in the ass sometimes.

Join date 2015 /end of thread

I forgot to also add Pedro Rizzo. So that's 15 guys. Monson and Rizzo were both wins when Fedor and each of those guys were past their primes, but my point still stands.

Are you just a fedor fan trying to deflect the attention from the topic at hand with memes? Thread isnt about me its about Fedor stay on topic

Hey, if you have the balls to shit on the best MMA fighter of all time, then I sure as hell have the right to piss all over your thread.

Just wondering, who has a better resume? Not to suggest no one does, I'm just legitimately wondering who you feel has a better one.

Lest we forget, according to some, Jones beat up has-beens, GSP and Silva thrived in weak divisions, and Aldo got beaten in his prime in 13 seconds.

So out of curiosity, who ya got?

GSP weak division?
richard-sherman-what-face.gif

Even GSP's resume shits on fedor and im not even a GSP fan. Shit GSP might even kick fedors ass

There's a reason I said "according to some." Whenever there's a GOAT discussion those things are usually said or the Serra loss is brought up.

Nice job dodging my question.

Lol go figure, you got nothin'. Neat thread kiddo.

Back