Fedor's resume exposed

Money509

A Level Poster
@Silver
Reaction score
This will trigger most fedor fans but i have to inform you he only has 1 great win on his resume.

Cro Cop- Another can crusher just like fedor who was overhyped for kicking cans

Hunt- was on a losing streak

Arlovski- Glass jaw walked into a punch with a fluke like KO

The rest are just cans who werent elite that fedor windmilled with his sloppy punches and KOD, it was entertaining but not HOF level wins tbh.

This dudes only legit elite win i have to give him credit for is nog.

Once he came to strikeforce his windmills stopped working and he lost 3 times pretty easily.

EDIT: Chael also exposes fedor and chael knows his shit so you cant just dismiss his facts.

Last edited:
Only good win? Did you actually follow his career? Even if you say the only legitimate opponent was Nog, is wasn't just one win.

I'm not even a Fedor fan and I don't buy into this GOAT shit, but he was undefeated for 10 years. The guy is obviously legit.

And you're obviously a try-hard desperate for some attention.

You are right. The consensus is that Jones has the best resume and is therefore the GOAT.

I'm not even a Fedor fan and I don't buy into this GOAT shit, but he was undefeated for 10 years. The guy is obviously legit.

And you're obviously a try-hard desperate for some attention.
We all just want to be loved, bro.

popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif

Fedor has been completely irrelevant for 6 years, and never fought in the UFC, yet threads like this continue to pop up almost every day.

Goes to show he is the undisputed heavyweight GOAT.

OMG you exposed him! Now I have to reconstruct all my memories of him beating all the top competition for a decade. Dang it!

Back