Fedor's pay from Reebok

CobraCobretti

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I know they count fights from the Strikeforce and WEC which happened under the Zuffa banner but there is no compensation from the PRIDE fights buddy.

So if Fedor signs with the UFC, he will get 2500$ from Reebok per fight, am I right?

i'd assume he is not getting a generic reebok contract.

i don't think he cares about the reebok money that much
what zuffa pays him matters

I think if Fedor signs with the UFC, he will be amply compensated.

He'll be getting a Reebok contract, guaranteed.

I think the Reebok contract will be rather inconsequential.
Somehow the idea of a Fedor kit makes them seem less tacky, however not to the degree that I will be purchasing one.

He'll be getting a Reebok contract, guaranteed.

but it will be a much smaller/less important number than whatever he signs per fight. At this point a Show/Win contract is the more likely, before he won all the time and a simple per fight contract would've done. Now it'll be like 300/300 maybe 350/350. Reebok will toss another 5k in so in the scheme of things it doesn't matter. However that will be solely so they can create a fedor Kit, which he will get a portion of the sales from.

ALL this talk and no guarantee that he will ever fight in the UFC.

If there is one thing Russian people love, it's track suits. I see a head to toe Fedor kit coming soon and selling very well.

That's probably whats taking so long on signing him. Theyre negotiating Reebok deal, sponsor requirements, etc with his management.

Fedor wants only to fight the best. The $$ is secondary...

In Russia, you don't choose fight, fight choose you.

why wouldnt he be subjected to the same payment tier as everyone else?

Pretty sure the money is extremely important for this comeback and I doubt Fedor gives a fk who they give him to fight. Pick a name, he'll fight him as usual.

fedor would get the per fight sponsorship payout like everyone else gets for wearing reebok apparel during fight week events and the fight, but i'm sure he'll get an advertising sponsorship deal from reebok that would pay him a lot more year round.

russian and european fans will buy reeboks if fedor endorses it.

[YT]lfkdM-WraiY[/YT]

^^^^Footage of dana and fedor doing a backstage deal (ufc bonus).

fedor would get the per fight sponsorship payout like everyone else gets for wearing reebok apparel during fight week events and the fight, but i'm sure he'll get an advertising sponsorship deal from reebok that would pay him a lot more year round.

russian and european fans will buy reeboks if fedor endorses it.

so instead of squatting in addidas they'll squat in reebok?

so instead of squatting in addidas they'll squat in reebok?

46471a5342587c49c537a75b42faf291.604x402x1.jpg

It isn't like Fedor has to sign there, he never did in the past. He has to like the deal too, so if he does I don't see why people on here are up in arms about it.

Back