Fedor's fans might be the most delusional ones, but...

I'm a real living person. I'm not paid by the UFC.

Yes, there's actually people out there that don't gargle on Fedor's nuts.

of course you are a living person, dummy. the question is how many accounts do you have? :)
I never said anything about UFC anyway.

and there is a difference between not being nuthugger and being a pathetic bitter hater :icon_chee

Hendo knocked out my three favorite all time guys and laid an egg vs my most hated.

TBH, those comments arent that hateful. I think Fedor fans get a little sensitive sometimes. Worse shit has been said about other fighters.

The top 10 one is wrong. The only HWs that "smash" Fedor are Cain, JDS, and DC.

you are missing the point. sure the comment itself is not hateful, just the notion that Fedor has a glass chin is absurd imo. it is not the comments, it is that that person has posted the same bs from 2 different accounts.

the glass chin comment puzzled me the first time I saw it, then I saw it again in a different thread from a different account. and that was before all these other idiots who dont have anything else to say started parroting it in this thread.

His fans walked around saying fedor would arm bar God, fedor by murder in 10 seconds.

You expect people just to let that slide once he did lose?

No one actually dislikes fedor his fans are just ass clowns and are so easy trollable fighting to the death over someone they never met.

you are missing the point. sure the comment itself is not hateful, just the notion that Fedor has a glass chin is absurd imo. it is not the comments, it is that that person has posted the same bs from 2 different accounts.

the glass chin comment puzzled me the first time I saw it, then I saw it again in a different thread from a different account. and that was before all these other idiots who dont have anything else to say started parroting it in this thread.

It is weird that someone would make two accounts to post the same thing. Pretty lame IMO.

I can just imagine how many duplicate accounts there are to hate on Ronda and Jones.

TBH, those comments arent that hateful. I think Fedor fans get a little sensitive sometimes. Worse shit has been said about other fighters.

The top 10 one is wrong. The only HWs that "smash" Fedor are Cain, JDS, and DC.

Glass chin is blatantly wrong

Back