Fedor's fans might be the most delusional ones, but...

I'm a real living person. I'm not paid by the UFC.

Yes, there's actually people out there that don't gargle on Fedor's nuts.

you're a basement dweller with 20 million posts in 2 years and you literally trash Fedor in every single Fedor thread imaginable as if you're gaining something in your life.

the funny thing is you consider Anderson the GOAT when hes a career juicer with humiliating losses to cans 7 years into his career.

He got knocked out by Dan fuckin Henderson.

He's a small HW with a glass chin these days.

He gets smashed by any top ten HW.

I'm a fan but real recognizes real.

Getting knocked out by Hendo now infers that one has a glass chin, heh? Quite the analysis, Inspector.

I'm a real living person. I'm not paid by the UFC.

Yes, there's actually people out there that don't gargle on Fedor's nuts.

You're a renowned Fedor hater. I don't think I've ever seen a thread mentioning his name which you failed to visit to post some vitriolic contempt.

Get over it, man. Your soul yearns to move on.

you're a basement dweller with 20 million posts in 2 years and you literally trash Fedor in every single Fedor thread imaginable as if you're gaining something in your life.

the funny thing is you consider Anderson the GOAT when hes a career juicer with humiliating losses to cans 7 years into his career.

Anderson Silva has not lost to cans. Bring it back down to earth.

He got knocked out by any top ten HW.

He's a small HW with a real.

He gets smashed by any glass chin these days.

I'm a fan but real recognizes Dan fuckin Henderson.

Ban all the haters and delusional huggers IMO

We know who they are - just hammer them

If Fedor wasn't such an overrated can-crusher he wouldn't be so easy to pick on.

Big fuckin surprise you are here . You should be
happy. If rumours are true Hunt will get to handle Fedor no problem right? Douchebag.You give Kikkiwhatever shit for being a nut hugger but I see you in more threads hating than anyone hugging. Get a fuckin life.

giphy.gif

image.png

There, I replied to you ya peon. Now you are famous!

Dan Henderson knocks out any man on the planet with that shot. No shame in losing to the most lethal right hand in the game.

Natty Middleweight Decision Dan knocking out your idol.

MasterCard-Toronto-Is-Fashion-Coco-Rocha-Justin-Timberlake-priceless-surprises-blog.jpg

nice spot ts, and congrats on what is about to become a shitty lemming thread

I don't understand the glass chin part am I missing something? Anyone would be stiff board from the shot from Hendo and he wasn't, was it stopped early IMO no but he wasn't Bisping'd. Other then that where is this glass chin shit coming from ?

Redhawks' constant enveloping of Silva's nuts is the reason his dick stopped working and he needed those pills.

He's just upset Anderson is no longer in GOAT discussions and is acting out. Pay him no mind.

I'm a fan but real recognizes real

TBH, those comments arent that hateful. I think Fedor fans get a little sensitive sometimes. Worse shit has been said about other fighters.

The top 10 one is wrong. The only HWs that "smash" Fedor are Cain, JDS, and DC.

Back