Fedor's fans might be the most delusional ones, but...

Fedor nuthuggers are not only the most delusional but the most easily butthurt, too, it seems.

il04CG.gif

Fedor nuthuggers are not only the most delusional but the most easily butthurt, too, it seems.

His "fans" cried about his religious beliefs too much for my taste, and loved him for his once supposed anti-UFC stance as well.

Fedor's fanbase is the worst of any sport ever. Bar none.

Anderson fans are the most delusional

Fedor haters cry more than any hate-train. Bring it haters, Fedor walking through the entire division.

He got knocked out by Dan fuckin Henderson.

He's a small HW with a glass chin these days.

He gets smashed by any top ten HW.

I'm a fan but real recognizes real

Big fuckin surprise you are here . You should be
happy. If rumours are true Hunt will get to handle Fedor no problem right? Douchebag.You give Kikkiwhatever shit for being a nut hugger but I see you in more threads hating than anyone hugging. Get a fuckin life.

Fedor haters cry more than any hate-train. Bring it haters, Fedor walking through the entire division.

I'm a fan but real recognizes real.

But why would someone use different accounts to trash a fighter??? That is pretty weak sauce IMO. I am not a person to call for people to be banned but someone who does that deserves to be.

because they are far and between. so same people use different accounts to seem like they are not alone in their hate :rolleyes:
and responses in this prove it. one guy got called out on it, and now the remaining few haters are chiming in and parroting his stupid post.
I wonder among a few dozens of accounts which cant miss a Fedor thread without shitting in, how many are there actual people?

because they are far and between. so same people use different accounts to seem like they are not alone in their hate :rolleyes:
and responses in this prove it. one guy got called out on it, and now the remaining few haters are chiming in and parroting his stupid post.
I wonder among a few dozens of accounts which cant miss a Fedor thread without shitting in, how many are there actual people?
I'm a real living person. I'm not paid by the UFC.

Yes, there's actually people out there that don't gargle on Fedor's nuts.

early bs stoppage v Hendo

top 10 heavyweights are nothing special

Dan Henderson knocks out any man on the planet with that shot. No shame in losing to the most lethal right hand in the game.

Sherdog, what do you expect?

Back