Fedors ears

Megatronlee

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Ever notice his ears aren't damaged at all

Anderson's don't seem too mangled either. I wonder if they just have tough skin or if they wear head gear

In Russia, the ear coverings are a part of the Sambo uniform.

Not everyone gets them, and some people are more prone to getting them than others

when I went through the army combatives program, after a few weeks of grappling for hours everyday there was people who already developed messed up ears, and others whose ears looked normal

im convinced its genetics

Fedor isn't poor like many Brazilians and country bumpkin rasslers so is normal.

Fedor just outclassed all his grappling partners, and Anderson just didn't train wrestling ...

lulz

I had this BJJ instructor who used to say "cauliflower ears are for the ones who are always being smashed"
I found it funny and there's also some true in it especially when it comes to BJJ.

So he's part of the 1% in Russia?

Fedor_Berlusconi_Putin.jpg

Steven-Seagal-and-Vladimir-Putin.jpeg

Vladimir_Putin_Jean-Claude_van_Damme.jpg

You mad?

Fedor-Mercedes-v.jpg

Most Sambo practitioners train with headgear on, and it also is part of the outfit used in competition. Probably the case with Fedor aswell.

I had this BJJ instructor who used to say "cauliflower ears are for the ones who are always being smashed"
I found it funny and there's also some true in it especially when it comes to BJJ.

Then again, those who are willing to be smashed every day are the ones who improve the fastest and in general develop a more well-rounded game. In my experience anyway.

he has addressed that in interviews, according to him cauliflower is completely avoidable given you warm up ur cartilage every time u grapple (basically rub ur ears alot and make them soft and bendy).. he does it to his nose aswell.

He also said he thinks alot of fighters let themselves get it to look tough.

ive never steered at Fedor long enough to notice his ears, i normally feel faintish after the first 5 seconds

Back