Fedor's Affliction shirt... IN WHITE

VladKGB

White Belt
Reaction score
Affliction just released the Fedor shirts, i ordered the white one cuz i didnt like how shiny the other one was. IMO it looks pretty sweet.

116538516_o.jpg

116546811_o.jpg

As usual, I hate it. Can Affliction produce anything that isn't covered with giant skulls? I don't see what MMA has to do with piracy, but apparently in the Affliction design offices theres a definite connection. Maybe its a biker thing, or a biker pirate thing. Who knows?...

Agreed, i'm not a fan of affliction's expensive skull ridden clothing. but this is a Fedor shirt, so its special thats why i bought it. i would never buy anything else from affliction.

skulls are so 80's anyways

I also agree , the only affliction T-shirt I would buy is GSP's its the best of the lot with small or no skulls

I don't typically care for Affliction shirts but I"m on board with it....it's a Fedor shirt!

The only one I will buy is the GSP one that he wore at UFC 70. I'm going to buy it next week actually. Pricy but it doesn't go by the skull sterotype

GetAttachment.aspx

That's alright. I might pick it up for the Fedor factor. Looking at the GSP one....

Wtf is with the skulls and all the Angry tough guy talk in MMA gear nowadays???

You don't see that type of thing in Boxing or Muay thai apparel.....Even most mainstay grappling/jiu jitsu brands aren't that hormone charged.

It WILL NOT sell, TUF newbies don't know who Fedor is or say that he is overrated

skulls are so 80's anyways

Actually, skulls were around long before the 80's. Besides, I don't recollect a surge in skull popularity in the 80's. Anyhow, I think testosterone driven symbols like skulls, flames and daggers etc. will continue to be used long after we are gone. I've never owned an Affliction shirt, but I love reading their threads because me and my kid like to play this game called....'How many times we are going to read the line "I'm so over that"'.

I'm disappointed that they couldn't come up with a better design for Fedor. Looks even simpler and yet just as skull-happy as the rest of their regular shirts. I'd buy the shirts from Fedor's site that were posted in the review forum, but not this one.

I have to lift more weights before I can wear Affliction.

Took the words right out of my mouth my friend!! I like how some of them look but i wear my shirts big and i cant fill Affliction shirts out so it looks ridiculous on me, i like the Fedor shirt though!!

How is it a "Fedor" shirt?

Oh, right, because it has "Fedor Emelianenko" written on the back. Might as well sharpied it in. That is some lazy ass design.

I'm on the fence on buying this.

After seeing the tools that wear these affliction shirts their is now way that I would be caught in any of those shirts.

Back