Media Fedor's 8 Punch Combo to Finish Tim Sylvia is Beautiful To Watch

He bullied the fuck out of a man that was way taller than him and had many ko's til that point, even a high kick ko over tre telligman that ended his career.

Fedor made quick devastating work of Tim and made it look text book perfect. He wrote the book on how to murk giants

Last edited:
His brothers streetfighter combo over The Mutant Ricardo Marais deserves mention than since it’s more impressive even if it’s lesser competition. The combo is pure beauty

His brothers streetfighter combo over The Mutant Ricardo Marais deserves mention than since it’s more impressive even if it’s lesser competition. The combo is pure beauty
Alexander was a freak of nature, that combination of power, handspeed and size was something special.

The only part of that combo that was even slightly impressive was the double left uppercut/hook while in the clinch. The rest of the combo was just left/right arm punches...hardly anything special.

Speed and accuracy was great, those straight arm punches just look like a street fighter, a boxing coach would tell him off for those!

Always thought fedors punching technique looked sloppy but got the job done. They always found the target and came at incredible speed for a heavyweight.

Never saw a fighter with such natural talent

Fedor’s upper body torque and fast twitch were unbelievable.

I’m a Randy fanboy but I doubt he would have had much of a chance against Fedor prime vs. prime.

Even in the clinch, Fedor probably would have ragdolled him.

Its funny when you watch tim sylvias fights, you notice a technical decline. Size got to his head

Speed and accuracy was great, those straight arm punches just look like a street fighter, a boxing coach would tell him off for those!

Always thought fedors punching technique looked sloppy but got the job done. They always found the target and came at incredible speed for a heavyweight.

Never saw a fighter with such natural talent
I always saw the more loose hand/wrists more like a slapping motion with his punches making them more loopy and catching great angles. His KO over Pedro Rizzo is brutal he punched him like he had a knife in his hand.

I always saw the more loose hand/wrists more like a slapping motion with his punches making them more loopy and catching great angles. His KO over Pedro Rizzo is brutal he punched him like he had a knife in his hand.

I suppose, A right overhand type shot can be straight arm, I’ve just rarely seen the left thrown the same, like Fedor does. When the left followed by the right are both straight armers it looks like a guy outside a pub throwing kill shots at a guy who has grabbed his girls ass!

If you saw a slow fighter throw with that technique you would cringe. Fedor made it work though. Very unorthodox to watch as a boxing fan.

Still the guy made it work. I can’t help but feel him getting clipped more often in his later career was because his technique was so wild. He could do with tightening up those punches. Real head hunter style that leaves him open now his speed is noticeably on the decline

I suppose, A right overhand type shot can be straight arm, I’ve just rarely seen the left thrown the same, like Fedor does. When the left followed by the right are both straight armers it looks like a guy outside a pub throwing kill shots at a guy who has grabbed his girls ass!

If you saw a slow fighter throw with that technique you would cringe. Fedor made it work though. Very unorthodox to watch as a boxing fan.

Still the guy made it work. I can’t help but feel him getting clipped more often in his later career was because his technique was so wild. He could do with tightening up those punches. Real head hunter style that leaves him open now his speed is noticeably on the decline

His technique was wilder later in his career he also didn't transition to the clinch and takedowns as much after strikes when he got older which lead to him getting hit more. When he was young and in his prime he was primarily a grappler that took people down from the clinch.

His technique was wilder later in his career he also didn't transition to the clinch and takedowns as much after strikes when he got older which lead to him getting hit more. When he was young and in his prime he was primarily a grappler that took people down from the clinch.

I remember his training camps used to involve trips to holland for kickboxing. (Pics of him training with Hoost) It’s amazing he is still a top 20 heavyweight at his age. I think his training camps aren’t what the used to be and he is regressing as a fighter because of it. Still got quick powerful hands but it’s a shame those lunging punches don’t set up the trip takedown any more

Aleks was so fast. would have loved to see him and fedor in their prime in the UFC as well.

Started and finished the fight with that exchange lol

Fedor in his prime was a scary ordeal.
Tim was the #1 in America back then. Fedor just steamrolled over him with ease.
Then proceeded to KO Arlovski who was #2.

Back