Fedor

$uperman

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
How can Fedor Iminiminko be the best HW of all time if he losed to MW Dan Henderson?

Because he won a bunch of fights in a row before that

A good HW doesn't lose to a MW.

A good HW doesn't lose to a MW.

Nog lost to Hendo too. Fedor weighed 16 lbs. heavier than Hendo in their fight. I don’t understand the obsession with the “middleweight” bullshit. As if Fedor couldn’t have fought at 185 or 205.

1 the hendo was a hw these night
2 the goat was past his prime
3 the hendo always was a great fighter
4 fight is fight, and no fight is 100x100 a sure win for nobody, even for the past prime goat

That was an underrated KO. However the HOF/GOAT stuff happened in PRIDE imo.

Look, G, you know I love you and all. We've been buds for some years now. I've always enjoyed your threads.

But don't go questioning the GOAT. He's the best to ever do it.

GSP lost to journey Serra
Anderson got tapped by a guy 4-11 while being #1 at 170
Jones got gifted a decision vs Reyes and maybe Santos....
Khabib got tooled by Tibau

You can pretty much say that about all fighters since anything can happen in MMA with some many ways to win...

What was Dan Henderson weight when he fought Fedor? He was at least a LHW if not more I believe. So imagine a beefed up Hendo with those sledgehammer of fists hitting you. Hendo has the potential to knockout any HW with the added mass.

Look, G, you know I love you and all. We've been buds for some years now. I've always enjoyed your threads.

But don't go questioning the GOAT. He's the best to ever do it.

What's Up G?

Like 15 years ago, I went to a Fedor seminar with my cousin.

Fedor had excellent technique. When he showed submissions the other guy immediately tapped. Fedor submissions were very tight. The other guy had no room. And Fedor used his whole body with the submissions.

What's Up G?

Like 15 years ago, I went to a Fedor seminar with my cousin.

Fedor had excellent technique. When he showed submissions the other guy immediately tapped. Fedor submissions were very tight. The other guy had no room. And Fedor used his whole body with the submissions.
That was always one of his strengths, is that he had great technique, mostly when it came to grappling, but to a lesser degree with striking. His striking isn't bad by any means, but he has been known to throw those wild haymakers with reckless abandon at times. His grappling though...it was always top level.

I imagine that the seminar was very interesting and insightful. Would be something I'd love to take part in, even as someone who doesn't train myself. Just being there to watch him in a controlled environment and really explain the nuances of what he's doing would be very educational. I envy you for having been able to go to one of those seminars.

Dan Hendo was on TRT and is one of the toughest MMA fighters in history. Dude fought Prime Big Nog in Pride.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back