News Fedor will fight in USA and then in Russia

Hm. Randy hasn't fought at heavyweight for about 10 years. He retired from the sport entirely when he lost to LHW Machida... About 8 years ago. He had a heart attack about 3 months ago.

Sounds like a great idea

Just bleed...?

Fedor vs. Barnett in USA.

Fedor vs. Alex in Russia.

<{jackyeah}>

Noooo no no let's not do that please, not now. I'd like Fedor to finish on a high note. I was begging for that matchup back in that 2005ish range, but 2020 Fedor is a shell of his former self while Barnett has retained much of what made him a dangerous opponent to begin with.

I don't know...Barnett is a year younger than Fedor and hasn't fought in over 3 years now. Fedor and Josh are both a shell of their former selves.

Shane Carwin

Edit: I'd like to see Bader rematch, it was a fluke.
Naw. I think if Fedor had been healthier, he’d have put on a better performance against Bader. But that’s a very tough fight for him to win at this stage in his career. No reason to run that fight back.

Fedor vs Wanderlai is a match up I have always wanted to see.

Would be a great choice

Whenever someone brings up Randy Couture, all I can ever think of is that JO vid now.

Would you say that it was one of the better JO videos that you've watched..?

Naw. I think if Fedor had been healthier, he’d have put on a better performance against Bader. But that’s a very tough fight for him to win at this stage in his career. No reason to run that fight back.
He didn't put any performance against Bader, it was too short.

Fedor vs. Lesnar will sell ppv regardless of what promotion, but I'd love to see them fight in MGM Grand.

Back